Cabral Here I Come!!!

I've always wanted the BBL surgery but I have...

I've always wanted the BBL surgery but I have decided to take it into effect this upcoming year 2014. In states are totally high so I have decided to go with DR. I have emailed Yily, Duran, Baez, Salama and a few others just for price check. Baez has been contacting me daily so she has my attention.

Baez Quote

Hello
Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting breast lift , liposculture to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) is US$ 3800 dollars, which includes:
-Airport pick up
-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups
-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included , cost is 300 dollars extra

You must be less than 180 pounds or around that in order to have surgery and diminish risk of complications. Dates from May and summer time will be schedule at the end of the year. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemiao and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done.
Important info:

Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday. I just have one patient per day (I also have to go to a public hospital to perform reconstructive surgeries) and days available for surgery are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, if you are arriving early is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.

Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth, but you will have to buy Enoxaparin, water pill and creams for bruises and any other medication not previously included, medicines aren’t expensive here so you will spend less than 150 dollars. Massages are not included. You should bring compression socks to wear them after surgery. Your compressive garment included is a Fajate or VOE’s brand item if you want one more garment it cost 120-150 dollars. You will need to buy a stage two faje 5-7 days after your surgery so if you want you can bring one or buy it here in a faja shop.

I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia.

Pantoja quote

thank you for sending your pictures for evaluation. You are a great candidate for breast lift, liposuction and BBL. The plan of surgery we offer you is to pereform liposuction in your arms, upper/lower back, waist and abdomen and all the fat we obtain use it to inject your buttocks and hips and create the BBL. As a result you will end up with a curvier figure. On the breast we recommend the anchor shape lift in order to be able to remove extra skin and use a new technique were we repair the internal breast tissue to shape the breast rounder and perkier. With the internal tissue repair, your breast will be perkier for a longer time.

The package quote including the liposuction, BBL and breast lift is $5,600dlls. OR just liposuction and BBL $3,600dlls. Once you make a surgery appointment we will require a $500dlls. deposit in order to hold and secure your date. The deposit is non-refundable but you can always re-schedule in case of an emergency. Drains and stitches will be removed within 4 days after surgery. Recovery time is 2 weeks.

What is included in this cost?

- 1 night-stay in the clinic with 24 hour nurse care/aid
- Your own recovery room equipped with Patient's bed, armchair/lazy-boy, Wi-Fi, T.V., phone, bathroom utilities (shower and lavatory).
**Please note the following: **Please note the following: A friend or family member can stay with you in your room while you have surgery or during visit hours but no one is allowed to stay over night, NO EXCEPTIONS. The building hours are from 8:00am to 8:00pm.

- Patient's meals are provided (Fruit, Chicken Soup/Broth, etc).
- Dr. Pantoja's, Anesthesiologist's, Hospital, Nurses and Operating Room fees included
- An evaluation and electrocardiogram (EKG) is done before the surgery by the cardiologist
- Lab work required prior to surgery and post op
- 1 Compression Girdle/Garment
- 1 Post-op Bra
- Unlimited post-operative visits

What is not included:

1)Medication you need to take home for your recovery. (i.e. antibiotic, pain killers, muscle relaxers). This can be bought at any pharmacy in Mexico or be delivered to the clinic. The cost is approx. $120-$130 dollars since this is a two week treatment. NO REFILL NEEDED.
2) Nursing services outside of clinic.
3) Post-operative Massage Therapy. $30 dollars per session. (Fully Recommended)
4) Additional garments

Additional information about what to expect after your surgery:
You will need it about 2 weeks time off from work/school. It is imperative that when you return to your activities you do this under what is known as 'Light-duty' or with caution and wearing the girdle for the first 3-4 months. Doing this will support your back, posture, with swelling, and will aid in achieving the goal desired.

The anesthesia used is an Spinal Block and sedation. You don't feel anything, you don't be awake.

Dra Robles

I found Dra Robles fb page and I have been stalking the pics every since!!! She does a fantastic job!!!

She quoted me 4500 and that's for BBL, Liposuction. The 4500 includes
- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra: $150

- Medicine:$100.00

- Transportation: $100.00

- Recovery House 5 days (US$75 P/N): $375.00

* Recovery House is optional; you also can ask for other recovery house prices or hotel.

* You can bring or buy an extra garment for an extra cost 100-150 USD.

* Non surgical guest to stay at the house: US$55 /day.

* The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.

* It is very important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 12 gm/ dl.

Our all-inclusive package included:

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual

•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):

Chest X-Ray
Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine).
Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
•Operating Room

•Anesthesia (epidural block)

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (Any other medicine will cost extra.):

Pain medicine
Antibiotics
Circulation Pill
Vitamins
•Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology)

•Two or One nights at the clinic included the arrival day

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative

•Transportation (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra)

(Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)

•Hosting (Home Cooking)

Anything that is not in this list may cost extra.

Payment

1. Payment can be Cash or Credit Card (extra 2.5%)

2. We do not accept financing, Care Credit, check orders or checks.

The following are not included in the all inclusive package:

1. Air Ticket

2. Other transportation that is not medical.

3. Any Additional drug.

4. Surgeon views a hotel (You need to pay additional transportation, if you choose the hotel).

What you can use and is not included in the package

1. In case you need Iron shot, the Price is US$40.00

2. In case you need Blood Transfusion, the Price is US$100.00

3. Medical Insurance (it covers all possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days. It cover until US$15000) Cost: 150$USD extra.

4. Rosa mosqueta oil Cost. 40 dollars

5. Extra garment

6. Any other medicine that is not pain killers, antibiotic or vitamins.

If you have diabetes, hight blood pressure, asthma, smoke or has any other condition you have to visit your doctor prior of surgery and let they know about the surgery, bring a letter where they authorize it and ask if they have to stop or change any medicine prior surgery. Specialist as endocrinologist, pulmonologist has extra cost (US$300.00).

In case you have to stay extra night because your condition prior or after surgery cost 75.00 dollars night.

For all the extra that is not included and you may use or need during your stay here can be cover with US$500.00

I think I might just go add and cover everything which adds another 500 and bring my total to 5,000. Plus 10 days in the recovery house 75•10=750. I may stay more less days not quite sure....

Waiting on Duran

Sent my deposit for Robles then took it back, I just want to make sure I choose the right person who is going to give me the results I want. I have no doubt that Robles will do the job however I would really like to speak with Duran and see what she has to say about this. Hopefully she will be contacting me back soon, waiting patiently still pushing for May 2014.

FINALLY DURAN!!!!!

If you are healthy and hemoglobin level is over 12 ok
You can come here and my price for you us3,800 if include arm too the price will be us4,000 lipoesculpture and bbl
You can call tomorro and ask my assistant if may is pissible
Greeting
Here the general information:

Doctor's Name: Agustina Hilario Durán
Address: Calle Mella esquina Duarte cotui provincia Sánchez Ramírez, República Dominicana
Route: BRRD.Dos.De
Account Number: 200-02-092-000588-4
Bank Name: Banco del Reserva

Medication before surgery:
i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12
Hemoglobins level need to be over 12; if it is under this i cannot work

Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Otros:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Anesthesia

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•Medical fees

•One night at the clinic

•One night of nursing care

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is $150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days.

(Wilson & Juana RH)

(Camellia RH)
829-673-7256
Www.camelliarecoveryhouse.com
Carli Harris*

**This is all the Recovery House that I recomend!

If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a $250 deposit to my Bank Account
Banco de reservas República Dominicana.
200 02 092 000588 4
Agustina Hilario Duran
Suis BRRDDOSD
ABA 021000089

Please note: This deposit is non-refundable unless due to medical or emergency purposes, which then must be accompanied by proper documentation.

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).
These are the airlines that provide commercial flights from there United States:
· American Airlines

· Continental Airlines

· Delta Airlines

· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)

· Jet Blue (Cheap)

Please send me an email once you have sent the deposit so that I can confirm and secure your date. Also provide me with your flight information and recovery house details once you have them so that I am able to ensure you have everything you need for your stay.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

Duran

Ok ladies so I had to stalk Duran!!! In order for her to respond I had to translate the whole email to Spanish even though it's weird she answered back in English!! I sent it over today that way and she responded today also. However the only confusing part about the whole thing is that I am not understanding how I am supposed to send the money over. Any Duran dolls out there please respond and let me know. I'm definately going to try my luck tommorrow and call the office and see if I can get in touch with her assistant.

Date is set: May 13, 2014

Sent my deposit over now I just have to get ready!!! I spoke with Elizabeth on the phone she took my name, and she said the only thing I would have to do is bring a copy of the wire that was sent for my deposit proving it was me (guess I can get that from my bank in person) and two days before my trip just call to confirm that I will be arriving!!! Yay me now help for everything else and getting straight.....DURAN DOLLS HELP ME OUT!!!

Deposit sent to Camellia Recovery House

These are the recovery houses Duran gave me in her email, so I went with the one she suggested and also the one that has a Internet site.

(Wilson & Juana RH)

(Camellia RH)
829-673-7256
Www.camelliarecoveryhouse.com
Carli Harris*

**This is all the Recovery House that I recomend!

I am booking the dates of May 12, 2014 through May 23rd, 2014. I haven't booked a flight yet will probably do by the end of the week, however the flight I am looking at is around about 549.00 and I will arrive on May 12th. My surgery is set for May 13th so instead of purchasing a room I will just stay an extra night at the recovery house. At this point since my deposit is sent I'm not sure what to do next other than wait for them to contact me back with the rest of the procedures for payment.....

May 12th-May 23rd= 12 days times 85 is 1020. 100 paid to hold deposit so should be 920 left.

Camellia Recovery House

So Camellia Recovery House contacted me back, and it's actually cheaper than I thought :-)

- A base rate of $85 per night for a 10 night stay (Single) 05/12/14- 05/23/14.
- The services includes: Nurse assistance, 3 meals and snacks per day, daily laundry service, transportation (including airport pickup and drop off, all doctor’s appointments, prescription pick up, one trip to the mall), a bilingual assistant and a personal security guard to accompany you at your convenience
- The total price for your stay is $850 and your reservation requires a deposit of $100, leaving a total of $750 to be paid upon your arrival. (Please note that we prefer cash payment on the premises, however other payment arrangements (credit card) can be made in advance of your arrival).
- Please send the following information a.s.a.p. to insure your stay with Camellia runs smoothly; itinerary information for airport pick up, surgery date, doctor, and dates/times of scheduled follow up appointments.
- Included in the price, one trip to the mall, in order to schedule your trip we require you to give an approximate date and time.

So yay 750 left on my housing...getting things in order and EARLY!!! No last minute

Duran Dolls I found on Facebook

These two girls and so many more are proof that I have def chose the right doctor. She gives you the look and projection that you want. I'm already her friend on Facebook so I have been trying to contact some of the girls she has done for insight on their experience. Duran is everything!!!! I might use these girls for my wish pic :-)

More FB Duran Dolls

Ready to become a Judy her work is art

Yily Quote

Thank you for contacting the office of Dra. Yily de los Santos.

We appreciate your inquiry and have prepared the quote below based on the information you have provided us. We have also included relevant information on the requested procedures and as well as important things you should know before and after surgery. Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars.

Quote Total: $ 3,550 USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks, arms and waist
· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

Also included in the quote total are the following:
· One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)
· Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH)
· EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
· Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
· Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Optional Costs:
· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)
· Additional garment $140
· Compression sleeves for your arms $60
· Compression Socks $20
· Blood Transfusion $250
· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present withing the first 30 days after surgery. $150

Medications:
The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. The costs of these medications are not included in your quote total. You may purchase these medications at any local pharmacy here for approximately $250 or in your country. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.
· HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.
· CLAVULIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to combat infection.
· RONEX: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day
Take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
· FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux
· FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.
· THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.
This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.
· VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
· FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.

Before Surgery:
· Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.0. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 3 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.0
· Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. So the anesthesiologist can work with you.
· Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic.
· It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.
· It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.
· Stop smoking and/or taking drugs.
· It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.

What to bring:
· You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)
· You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc.
· T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.
· Box of baby wipes
· Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)
· Socks
· IF YOU NEED ANY DISCHARGE PAPER AFTER SURGERY, PLEASE AKS FOR IT AT LEAST 4 DAYS BEFORE LEAVING SANTO DOMINGO, OTHERWISE WE WON’T PROVIDE IT.

Scheduling Your Surgery Date:
Select the date you would like to have surgery. We recommend you plan your date accordingly, allowing yourself to remain in the country for two weeks. If you cannot stay two weeks, you must stay for minimum of 15 days so we can guarantee that you leave out of risk. Please take into account the procedures you want to have. The more procedures you have, the longer you should stay. In order to confirm and guarantee your surgery date, you must secure your date with a MINIMUM deposit of $500 (NON-REFUNDABLE). A deposit is required as a show of good faith that you are serious about having surgery. In the past we have scheduled patients for surgery who did not show up. We apologize we cannot guarantee a surgery date without a deposit. Verbal confirmation a date is available for surgery does not guarantee you that date. Surgeries are scheduled on first come basis when the deposit is made. Once your deposit is made please send me an email with a photo attached of the deposit slip receipt. The deposit date and amount must be visible. I will respond to your email confirming your date is guaranteed. You must retain the deposit receipt and present it the day of surgery to receive credit for the deposit, if you don’t bring it I won’t be able to deduct it from your quote)

Decisions, Decisions

Yily waited a little to late for a response. Although she is 500 cheaper I'll take my chances with Duran since I have made the deposit and booked already. I do take into consideration and read the info that every doctor provides. For BBL Yily asks that her dolls stay 2 weeks if not a minimum of 15 days. I'm thinking on extending my stay another 3 or 4 days to make it two weeks. I want to recover well and take the proper precautions to do so. I'll feel better leaving to come back on a plane to the US after not being on my bottom for a full two weeks. I looked into a plane ticket for my extended stay and it's actually cheaper. So 2 weeks......yes I'm thinking on it. No memorial weekend for me this year but SUMMER WILL BE EVERYTHING.

Extending my stay

So I recently stated that I was going to the DR from dates May 12th- May 23rd....I think I'm going to extend my stay and make it a full two weeks just for recovery purposes. So I'm pushing for May 12th - May 27th, a long two weeks with no buddy....UGHHH I really should of had one. I guess my phone, IPad and anything else I take will keep me company!!! Can't deny the fact I'm on here almost everyday looking at the transformed girls. I AM SO READY, to deal with the pain and it be over and I have what I want. But for the most part I already started on my supplies...I'll upload my list closer to my date just to help you girls out. Have a great one dolls :-)

HEMO

Went to the doctor today and got my Hemo check it is 12.5. I told him in order to have surgery it has to be 13 and he says that's surprising because 12.5 is good. He did mention that I'm definately not iron deficient. He suggested vitamins to get it to the 13 and also asked did I have heavy periods. If periods are heavy he suggested to not let it come on maybe 2 months prior to surgery which can be done for dolls who take birth control pills by not taking the last row of pills that cause your period to come on, and starting a new pack.

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!! F.R.E.E. just pay shipping

Just go to nursingpillow.com add the boppy pillow, type in the code displayed on the pic and Walah magic....12.95 can't beat that!!!

FEBRUARY 24TH 2014!!!!!

Yes no more waiting for me, forget May I am scheduled February 24th, 2014 right before spring break so I will definately have my time in between. No more camellia recovery house I'll be at real recovery house since it's so beautiful and here are some details on it.

It is to recommend to them the best house of recovery of every santo domingo, specialists in plastic surgery.
A Real Recovery House, With All The Luxury Of A Hotel
Reserve with time. And give us to know with your friends .... he speaks about us, the better thing in Dominican republic

That we have for you? only 10 min de CIPLA
services
Emergency Services
Physician to post-test, evaluation and cures 24 hours
Nurse 24 hours
Breakfast Nuticional
lunch
dinner
Massage with Ultra Sound for Abdominoplasty and Liposuction treatment.
Pain Management Services
Transportation to medical appointments
Airport transportation (optional)
And more ...
It is able to offer YOU the care, respect and recovery Security That
Post-Surgical and All Your stay will be a success. Our professional team of certified physicians, nurses and technicians are equipped to handle a wide range of common medical conditions that may occur in patients POST-SURGICAL PLASTIC SURGERY & GENERAL. We also have for you, Pharmacies, Massage Post-Operatory for (liposuction, tummy tuck), Delivery and many others all without leaving the hotel.

You Can Be Sure - We Have A Commitment To Excellence In regard to the level of care that offer.
our Rooms
With the most comfortable and comfortable rooms all equipped with:
* hot water
* air conditioning
* kitchenette
* WiFi
* Lcd
* Cable
AND MORE.
Rooms
Rooms each with its own bathroom
Plasma TV with Cable
Reception 24 hours
Air Conditioning A / C
Agua Caliente
Radio Alarm
Phone
Free high-speed Internet (WIFI)
Serguridad Box
Kichenett, fully equipped
Smoke detector
Phone
24 Hour Emergency Generator
Daily room cleaning (Free)
Double and Single Rooms.

Have an plastic surgery and want the best service?
Hotel Real Recovery can Help you.!

Offering you a wide range of services and Post-Surgical Care, which are at your disposal to privacy than a hotel can offer, along with 24-hour care our pesonal highly skilled.
Meals
Your stay with us includes 3 main MEALS plus 1 snack.
We have a wide MENU rich in terms of variety is created by our clinical nutritionist, to provide all the PROTEIN, VITAMINS AND MINERALS your doctor recommends. A balanced diet rich in IRON.

It is able to offer YOU the care, respect and Security That Post-Surgical recovery and All Your stay will be a success. Our professional team of certified physicians, nurses and technicians are equipped to handle a wide range of common medical conditions that may occur in patients POST-SURGICAL PLASTIC SURGERY & GENERAL.

59 DAYS UNTIL SX!!!!

Yessssssss I am so so so so ready. Just booked my appointment to go to the post office next week and get everything situated with this passport. I will be getting that expedited so it can arrive back in enough time. Recently I posted that our Hemo level was supposed to be 13 but I was wrong it's actually 12, and on my last doctors visit mines was 12.5 so I'm definately doing good and just hope to continue to keep it at that number or higher.

Week after week I have been purchasing items for my sx, and I think I am at the bottom of my list. Don't want to post it yet until I'm completely done, however this is the vitamin track that I'll be taking just to make sure I'm good pre op, and I'll heal timely post op. This is my list give or take some things the ladies in the Duran Facebook group may suggest I add.....

Geritol
B-12
Emergen-c
Vitamin C
Mega food blood builder
Folic acid 400 mg
Iron 27 mg

Real Recovery Armonia

The BEST RH I have seen. Found the fb page because I am very curious as to the place I would be agreeing to stay at and I've most definately found it. Looks just like a mini hotel and very luxurious, just the way I like it especially when I'm away from home...where I lay my head has to be clean, clean, clean!!!! Just look at the pics

Spoke to Duran

So I have really been thinking if I am going to endure all the pain at once or wait to go back later in the year for a BL. Regardless I asked Duran anyways so I may just take the extra cash with me to see if she performs it. If not I'll still to my bbl, liposculture, and arm lipo. Here's what she quoted me though

Us4,000 lipo and bbl
Us6,000 lipo bbl and bl without implant
Us6,500 lipo, bbl, bl w implant

Just Waiting

Well to be honest I'm just READY to go and get this over with lol. I booked my plane ticket as a one way being as though I'm not quite sure how long I have to stay in the DR and I may want to leave sooner or later than I have too. My one way ticket was 313.80 not to bad I don't think. On this week Tuesday I have an appointment schedule for my passport, since they don't do walk-ins, so I'll be paying the 130 just to get the passport and the extra 100 to expedite the shipping I don't want to talk a chance on that 4 to 6 weeks even though that is a reasonable amount of time, I still may not have it back by the time I leave on Feb 23. My sx list is completed with regards to maybe a few items I can count on my hands, however I definately think I overpacked I won't need half of these items I purchased. Next thing I should be purchasing is the epifoam, & also I'm going to see how the wraps they offer work as well.

45 DAYS!!!

Don't be mad ladies but I'm so indecisive and yes with only 45 days left. So it's "DURAN OR CABRAL" reasoning being: Duran assistants are a headache. You have to hope you could get in contact with them. However Cabral assistants, it is also so easy to get in contact with them, so for that very reason I scheduled an appointment with them both and I will just surprise you all after sx once I update!!! Regardless I'm very comfortable with each doctor and I know they will give me exactly what I'm looking for.

Cabral is the KING

I fell in love with this pic off of his IG, he is a BEAST!!!!!!

IMPORTANT DR TIPS: PLEASE READ, HOPE THIS HELPS

*No Bathing - Use Alcohol & Baby Wipes
Until incisions are completely healed or you return to states. DR water isn't treated and carries bacteria & possible parasites which can infect open wounds.
*Dont Drink Tap Water At All this includes brushing of your teeth!!! For reasons listed above - bring a case of water with you or purchase upon arrival to keep in your room for conveyance take one to the bathroom with you.
*Dont Eat Vendor Food!!! It may look & smell good however you are risking getting food poisoning.
*DONT smoke cigarettes or the other stuff & avoid Coffee and caffeine it doesn't allow for the body to heal properly and can cause serious complications and destroy MOST or ALL of your results
* DONT SKIMP on aftercare your recovery is the most important part and the most difficult. Find a sanitary, comfortable, caring Recovery house that has standards. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, so if you want CHEAP don't expect 4-5 *** accommodations.
*DONT wear flashy jewelry DR is a poor country they don't wear jewelry so don't make yourself a target
*DONT eat high sodium foods minimize your intake of salt avoid it as much as possible it adds to the swelling and will retain fluids
*Drink lots of water it will help keep intestines moist, helps to avoid constipation, flush toxins out your body, help to remove all the meds from your body after surgery, avoid dehydration, helps with digestion
*Eat healthy small portions even if your appetite diminishes. You need the rich in iron foods that will help you heal and get you up and feeling good. Fresh fruit salads lean meats like fish and chicken
*Take it easy, walk short distances just to get the blood flowing and pumping in that new body.
* Massages are very important to your healing (10) are recommended. continuing with your massages until your body feels relieved of most or all of the the tension and swelling. The massages also help to break up the scar tissue.
*GET wheel chair access on your return flight THIS is a must when you arrive at airport just let curbside attendant know you need a wheelchair
*Fanny pack (waist bag) get one carry you cash, meds, ID, passport & valuables light and discreet and you can keep it on you at all times. Depending on the size you find you may be able to place your drain in it to.

SX LIST

Keep in mind I'm a newbie, so these items on my list I'm more than SURE I won't need half of them!! From searching diff people's list, that's how I managed to purchase so many items....here is the list with an exception to a few things which are (towels, bath towel, paper towels, water, ensure, & Epi foam)

Baby wipes
Hibiclens Antimicrobial Skin Liquid Soap, 32 Fluid Ounce- for washing
Arnica gel two pack
Arnica pills
Underpads (Chux Pads)
Washable underpads (used to sleep on instead of mattress cover)
Cortizone-10 Max Strength Intensive Healing formula
6 pack bikini cut
3 sports bra
Benadryl
Tylenol Extra Strength
Tote to carry things in as overnight bag
Unisom sleep aid
Ducolax stool softener
Scrunchies to catch hair up with
Bromelain
PEZ
Disinfectant spray
Dial soap

32 DAYS!!!!

Waiting on my passport, and about to start packing this suitcase pretty soon. It's getting close to my makeover...Im excited and nervous at the same time :-)

All packed up

One big suitcase, a medium size suitcase, and a carry on!!!!!! Yesssss I'm all set

Just what I've been waiting for!!!

& my passport took maybe 2 to 3 weeks at the most to arrive. I purchased it the regular way no expedite

HEMO UPDATE: 19 days until sx

Just went to get my Hemo check it's 14.3 about a month and a half ago it was 12.5. I'm taking mega blood builder, geritol pills, and Folic acid 400 mcg. I've only been taking the pills 2 weeks, & it has helped a lot. I'm READY, let's just hope it remains this way. I will continue to take my pills up until the day of sx and the week before I will make sure to eat plenty liver & spinach!!!!

Good deal on Epifoam

Ladies I screenshotted and posted a pic of the site I ordered my epifoam from. Keep in mind each epifoam is like the size of a paper so you will need a reasonable amount. I paid 58.50 plus shipping for 12 sheets that's good because I recently purchased 3 sheets for 36.00 from another site which is high, so I'm glad I found these.

IMPORTANT FLIGHT INFO WHEN LEAVING U.S. TRAVELING TO DR

Just some info I found out today that I didn't know. When I purchased my ticket for DR I just purchased a one way...however in order to even leave out the US we have to have a return ticket. So ladies book either a round trip ticket or if you can't do it together just make sure before you get ready to leave out the country you purchase your other way back as they will be needing the return ticket in order for you to board the flight.

Just my thoughts

Ladies ladies ladies I just want to say you can't believe everything you hear or see!!! It's crazy how it is so much negativity on realself & a lot of people are talking & have NO CLUE what they are talking about. If you are not a strong minded individual those negative people can put all types of thoughts into your head about surgery. I get notifications in my email from real self...& it's just said the extent some of these females go to just to get into people head. Do you own research, gain your own knowledge. & stop listening to people who are not doctors!!! Lol they are regular human beings just like us who think they know more but don't. Only positive energies my way. When having surgery just make sure you are upfront with your doctor. THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT: REMEMBER HEALTH FIRST. Do not try to hide any information because you want the body because it could lead to consequences. Stay healthy and just pray for the best when going through this type of journey

Very inspirational

As it's draws nearer to my sx date, I got this picture out of a cabral group and just think it's something that will help us ALOT

Few updates

I know in the past I have mentioned staying at Camellias and Real Recovery Armonia....it's less than a day before I leave and my final decision is YASMIN!!! No specific reason that I switched but I have heard some things that weren't pleasing about Camellia so I just decided not to take that risk. I'm very comfortable with Yasmin as I have been communicating with her via Facebook. They seem very concerned and I know she will take great care of my buddy and I once we undergo surgery!!! CABRAL I'm ready for you to make me over!!!

Almost Time

The famous blue pill...you guys keep me in your prayers

Room check in

Already checked in my room just waiting until they say I can take the pill.

CABRALS CASTLE

Waiting for surgery so I guess I could update you all a little. The Kings Throne....CIPLA 5th Floor

Day of Surgery

On the day of surgery cabrals assistant came about 730. When she came in she used my passport to check my name, I then paid her 185 which was for my consultation and labs. Yasmin's stepdad was with me the entire time, translating everything and speaking to the assistants for me since cabrals new girl doesn't speak much english. They were a big help, from the stepdad to Yasmin they were with me every step of the way from labs down until surgery. After I paid for the labs and consultation I went downstairs to get my blood drawn. At 830 I was sent to the cardiologist and after that I was told to go back to the lab to get my X-rays. What's so funny is during the X-rays I still had my nipple rings in and I couldn't get them out so he just did the x-Ray with them in. After my x-ray I had my consultation with cabral and he marked me up & took pictures. He is so sweet guys lol. After consultation I paid the money for surgery, and I was given my faja and sleeves for lipo. After that I was sent downstairs to the emergency to department where they gave me admittance papers to the hospital part of CIPLA. I was then placed in a room until time for surgery.

Officially a Cabral Doll

Ladies just checking in, I'm doing fine, feeling fine, & if I can get out this bed trust me I will. I'm officially a Cabral doll!!! & to confirm the drain situation it's laying in my bed beside me. I went in about 830 last night probably 7 everyone else's time. Once they put me on the table I was knocked out cold not from the blue pill but they gave me something in the IV. I haven't eaten since 9 on Sunday night bring me some food man ughhhh!!! Other than that thank you all for the blessings!!!

Just a few pics ladies....

I had bbl, lipo, and arm lipo. No tummy tuck and my waist is already small. The dress pic is day of sx and day after. The waist pic is of me sitting straight up not laying down...enjoy

PLEASE READ:REVIEW ON YASMIN I AGREE 10000000%

I am currently in a hotel with 2 duran dolls and a Yilly doll. We left from Yasmin, because we were just tired of everything. PLEASE read what the Duran doll wrote!!! I'll be writing my own review as well

Sarah Tomaszewski?Dra Agustina Hilario
2 minutes ago
Ok dolls here it is...I know in the beginning I was happy at Yasmin's and ranting over the review if I could took majority of it back I would ! To start I am a very relaxed person and it takes a lot to bother me so I brush things off but I hit my breaking point of un acceptable and here I am pouring it all out to you... Thank god for the girls in the house as we kept each-others sanity and companionship throughout all of this. Firstly there is no windows in this house and accommodations are livable but gross to any sane person's standards....my personal experience is cockroaches in our bathroom how fuckin disgusting that is I cannot even begin to explain secondly not one actual nurse works there ( hence they give lovenox shots in the arm...and they hurt like hell...justification is that it is difficult to get to the leg area...ummm ok) and santos who is Yasmin's mother's boyfriend is the only with a car and stuff 3 post op patients with drains who can barley move into the back of an old gross car driving like a maniac while we bounce around in the back...the food menu is disgusting and so little to choose from so everyday is a chore to eat....the helpers (so called nurses) all do shit differently some put in pads some don't some rip of your tape which kills especially on your super sensitive lipo suctioned skin and the language barrier is so hardcore that they really have no idea what your saying and Yasmin is the only one who speaks English but she only randomly pops her head in to make sure everyone is alive. I gave Yasmin money took her four days to get me extra t shirts and bottled water like wtf are you serious....and the big one two girls who I'm with got serious burns which could have been avoided when they are telling them that the faja is not just tight ext but actually causes pain and they accuse us randomly of shit....they told her 6 days post op that the faja burn (which they were not putting pads or anything) was doctors fault it was just hiding under her skin...umm ok and the big one Yasmin was to go put cream on directed by the doctor and her "nurses" we're mixing creams as they pleased and caused her skin to die as the creams began to be ineffective and then going back to the doctors the doctor prescribed a specific medicated cream took the girl to the pharmacy the pharmacy did not have it and she picked up something else similar to it and did not tell the girl the now 1/2 inch burn is a 4 inch burn down her stomach....who has the right to make medical decisions for someone else and not even advise them ...especially the trust we put into these people....and today as we were packing up for our last 4 days in DR we are now at Florida suites ( which is gorgeous ) and Zara who also took care of Jacqueline smith....and who is soo experienced in lymphatic massages and post op care is helping us the other girls small carry on suitcase was stolen....I'm in such shock over this whole experience I cannot even begin to fathom any other girl going there this is my honest opinion over the last few days....the only positive thing was Yasmin's mom who was sweet and rubbed our feet ext when we were sad other then that I'm upset ....even the masseuse was a idiot who had no idea what he was doing and putting all the girls in bloody pain....I wish this upon no one and hope to help anyone in the future avoid such a mistake !!!!

MY YASMIN REVIEW

Where do I start?!? Let's just say today my carry on bag ended up missing at Yasmin's. Funny thing about it when I spoke with her directly she told me in front of two Duran girls "I made it up." What in the hell would I get out of making up something like that up? I told her I didn't respect her because you are the one I am supposed to be able to talk to and she called me a liar when I would not gain anything from it. Hours later still no bag, still nothing, may I add that one of my phones was in it. The food...horrible, not enough variety. I literally stopped eating because I was tired of the same bs. Before I left my bathroom in my room the floor was covered with water, because of leakages. Who wants to recover and have to watch their step because they are afraid of slipping. Not to mention you can't flush toilet paper, and they were fixing the toilet in our room prior to the leaks, pulled the whole toilet out the floor, and had us in a room smelling like straight shit. Very business like, I think not. And to top it all off me and 2 other girls had a meeting with her stating we were leaving and she would not issue full refunds. Why are we paying for days when we are no longer staying there. Her excuse?? When you reserve a room with a hotel you don't get a refund for the nights you don't stay. WRONG!!! You don't get your deposit back. Please tell me one hotel who doesn't issue your money back if you choose to leave. Overall PLEASE PAY FOR A PLACE WITH REAL NURSES!!!! We are currently under Zaras care and she has made me felt so much better. I went through so much I made it my business not to let the next person waste their money and go through the same.

Just a pic update

Almost 3 weeks post op and I'm loving my figure

About to be 2 months post op :-)

Sorry ladies haven't been updating much because life does continue but you all did cross my mind, just wanted to show you all a few pics. My body is about 65% back to its normal self. I wear the garment here and there but for the most part I just wear my small squeem over a shirt for compression. I really should be on a xs by now because I'm already on my second row in the small. My lower back is still swollen and I basically get swollen if I don't have any compression on my stomach but it's minimal. Making me an appointment next week for a lymphatic massage at a place I previously tried, I think that will really help with the swelling.

Almost 2 months post op

Dr. Hector Cabral

I'm in my decision stage however she answers emails promptly and on time