BBl and Tummy Tuck with Duran in the Dominican Republic January 2016 Need a Surgery Buddy - Dominican Republic, DO

I started lurking on real self in the beginning of...

I started lurking on real self in the beginning of this year and now i have my mind set on getting my procedures done which include full body lipo a tummy tuck and a bbl in 2016. I am new to this whole surgery blogging thing and would love if some lady's would give me tips on items i may need for my trip i would also love to hear you lady's experiences with Duran. Getting in contact with her was a breeze i thought i was going to be hard but it actually is not as hard as people make it seem. Ill post pre op photos soon

Tootles :*

To all the ladies that had surgery out of the country can you give me the heads up on items i may need

I know January is a long way ahead but a girl can never be too prepared lol Im starting to buy all of my necessities from now ! Cant wait to be a duran doll !

Had my heart set on duran but there is just some deal breakers

i follow duran on instagram and alot of girls were saying that they needed blood transfusions after surgery and for health and religious reasons its a no no for me so now im second guessing my self.

Switched my doctor i couldnt be happier

Im in love with durans work but the lack of communication is another reason why the idea of me going to her remains just an idea , dr molinas is a great doctor and he answers all your question on the spot he cares about your health and his results are very natural , i will be paying my deposit Friday and he told me that he has an opening january 5th

Been a while but here is the update Team duran again got my date , booked my recovery house

so i thought i should update you guys , im team duran again and im scheduled for jan,5 , i decided to stay in princess recovery house and i already payed both deposits , plane ticket will be bought by the end of this week and im 75% done with packing , Its really hitting me now and although january may seem far its actually closer then i think. I did not go through a surgery coordinator , i did everything my self so my advice to you ladys is that its possible to get a date with duran you just have to be persistent and willing to call multiple times a day to get through.

Flight boooked !

Now its time to play the waiting game.

I'm in dr

Got here yesterday around 1pm , I'm staying with Princess recovery house they are honestly the best and I love my room. Going in for surgery within the next hour .

Princess recovery house review

Almost two weeks since Duran did her thing on me and I am just so happy, word of advice for anyone looking for a recovery house in Dominican Republic choose Princess recovery house. If it was not for them idk where I would be they literally nurtured me back to health and treated me like family the nurses where the best part of it all because they were so genuine and amazing thank you so much Princess recovery keep doing what you are doing!

3 weeks post op and everything is not peaches and cream

Lady's surgery is one thing but post op care is another please make sure you have enough for post op care , Duran recommended Mary from rejuve spa and I am so thankful she did if I didn't find Mary I would be a hot mess. she has drained me and her massages have helped me tremendously, so please Lady's if you guys are thinking about going to have any procedures done I recommend rejuvefaceandbodyspa for post op care mary has a Instagram and one thing about Mary is that she is genuine it's not about the money with her she takes her time and her goal is to make sure that we are good
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon