BBL, Lipo, and Breast Lift - Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Head out to DR to have a BBL, Lipo, and a breast...

Head out to DR to have a BBL, Lipo, and a breast lift done with Dr. Jairo Ulerio Vargas in the Dominican Republic December 20th. Super excited but not sure what items I need to get prior to surgery. I know I need the BBL pillow but is it worth getting the booty body recovery kit? Or should I just bypass the kit altogether?

Before pic

No hips, no butt, and my breasts are too big. Can't wait till December.

Booty buddy

My booty buddy is on the way!! Super excited!!

Question

So I'm getting a BBl and a breast lift. How do I sleep? I know I can't sleep on my back but can I sleep on my chest?

Worst flight ever!

Airline lost my luggage with ALL my stuff in it. Nobody knows where it is and trying to explain to someone who barely speaks all the stuff you have in your bag for surgery.

Relax Recovery House

The ladies at Relax Recovery House have been the sweetest things! They've spent all day trying to get my luggage back and they've done everything to make this a comfortable less stressful stay.

Evaluation

Made it to Dr. Vargas' office. It's nice & clean, and it doesn't smell like a hospital which is great! He's super nice and so is his staff. Met one of his patients and she is freaking gorgeous! Waiting on my labs to come back.

Cleared!

I've been cleared for surgery ???????????????? go in tomorrow at 9am. Can't believe this is happening. It's all surreal.

I don't do pain!

Damn this hurts! I feel like I got hit by 3 18-wheelers back to back. I ended up doing lipo, bbl, and a mini tummy tuck and I want to die it hurts so much. Dr. Ulerio & his staff were great even tho they kept yelling at me to sit my ass down somewhere. Laying down hurts, walking hurt way less so I'd rather walk.

Immediately after surgery

This is me...swelling and all immediately after surgery. I was able to walk the next day with no issue despite having a tummy tuck. The pain from the lipo tho........

9 days Post Op

Still swollen as hell and in pain. But it appears the swelling is starting to go down a bit.

Still swollen

Still swollen and in a bit of pain but it's not too bad.

Still swollen but liking my shape so far. Think I should've went bigger on the butt tho. I didn't want to look like black chyna or Kim kardashian. I wanted to look natural but curvy.

Update

Me today....should've went a bit bigger on the butt. Guess there will be a round 2
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon