2nd Round BBL and CHIN LIPO - Dominican Republic

Hi I am 26 years old and this is my 2nd round ...

Hi I am 26 years old and this is my 2nd round of bbl. This time I decided to do lipo under my chin as well. I choose to go to dr. Emmanuel mallol in dominican republic. He was so welcoming and nice. He help me feel comfortable in any way possible. I stayed for 7 days after surgery with my favorite lady (my other mother) mira at armonia recovery home. She is a sweet lady. I have stayed with her twice and she makes it really homey for you. Dr. Mallol anserwed all my questions and concerns which made me feel much more comfortable. He will also keep it real with you and if your wish pic is not possible he will let you know. He did an amazing job on my body and I am definetly 100% satisfied with his work.

Before picture

Armonia recovery

3 months post opp

Finally 3 months
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Emmaunel mallol was so nice the whole time from start to finish. Any question I had he answered it with no hesitation. If you are looking for a good caring doctor I defintely recommend him. He also does great work. You can check my before and after pictures for clarification. His quote also includes massages which other doctors do not include. He uses a personal therapist that will come to you for massages. Dr. Emmanuel mallol is awesome!!