BBL, BL, Liposculpture, BA

Hey there dolls. I have been searching this site...

Hey there dolls. I have been searching this site for about a year but only became a member not long ago. I'm a mom of 3 lil monsters ages 15, 13 and 8 which have put a toll on my body. I Sooo need to feel sexy and confident again. So I've got in touch with a few Drs in the DR and I'm waiting for the information to transfer my funds to secure my slot, im looking at Dr Diaz at the moment. I've uploaded my before pics as if my payment is made I will be goin to DR in the next 8 weeks.

Soo, ive changed my dr to Dr Disla

Hey dolls, so I've decided to change my Dr, my Dr is now Dr Disla. Have you seen the mommy makeovers she has done??. I've sent my deposit and I'm goin to get my beautiful body on March 4th, yeah!!!. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. So if there is any Disla dolls out there going on the same date, hit me up and let's go claim that beautiful body that we deserve together.

Cant make my mind up! post op dolls please help me out!

So I went to bed last night and slept lol, yes I actually slept, I hvnt slept for a few nights cause all I can think about is this amazing body that's on it way. So I keep questioning myself wether or not to have breast implants. I like the looks if them but I wish they were something you could try before you buy lol. Aww! I dunno. Has everyone been ok with their implants so far? I know I require a breast lift but then I was told they will be smaller after the procedure, im already only a smeasly B-C cup, dnt even know which one I am. I'm sooooo nervous but excited aswell, cnt wait to have to have it over and done with instead of sucking in my belly and lifting my boobs, staring at the mirror dreaming of what I'm going to like lol.

Heeey!

Do we get to party whilst we are in DR?? Just a thought lol. My mind is running wild :)

NOT TOO LONG NOW... SO NOT PREPARED:(

Hey dolls, been awhile, how are we all doing?. Wn't be long now and i am so not prepared, hvnt bought a single item nor have i booked my flight or recovery house... sigh... will do that this weekend. Been very stressed out, alot going on in my personal life, guess im single at present, need to get this ps done so i can rebuild my confidence and start fresh. For some reason i feeling hesitant about this BA, dnt know why, not that i dnt want to do it, just get this feeling its goin to be very painful lol..after three kids i ought to be use to pain lol.. see i have to use this makeover as a positive so i can feel better.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Changes!! My Dr is now Dr Disla.