51 Yrs Old (1) Child Looking to Get a BBL, TT and Lipo. Dominican Republic, DO

5'3 looking to get back my girly figure back. Want...

5'3 looking to get back my girly figure back. Want to feel comfortable in my clothes again. Been interviewing doctors for a month and 1/2 and decided to go with Dr. Mallol. He seems to do wonders with individuals that are close to my size and shape. Plus after he viewed my photos he stated "he is confident he could do wonders with my body". I was also interested in the breast implants, (had breast reductions over 15 years ago) but decided to hold off until I see what my body is going to look like after BBl, Lipo and TT. I'm nervous but also excited to rejoin life again sort of speak. Can someone tell me how do I deposit the $250 so I can book a date. I've tried calling and emailing but no response on exactly how to submit the deposit and where to. Thanks in advance!

Dr. Mallol answer calls and my wish pics.

Ok, this is great, took a chance and called yesterday (Sunday read something about Monday's or Tuesday's are holidays for DR) anyways Dr. Mallol answered the phone not one of his staff but him. I'm impressed how well he speaks english. I explained my situation about not being to able to talk to anyone, my decision to go with the TT and not the breast implants, needed a confirm quote and etc.. He apologized and assured me that someone from his stall will either called or email me. He took my full name and email address to look up my information on his own. Any doctor in my book that can answers calls on a Sunday and take the time to listen and helps with secretarial duties tells me that I'm off to a good start.

Confirmation/Date and Recovery House

Yesterday, received a email asking when did I want to come in and have the surgery. Emailed them back late and requested dates June 20 through July 3rd or any day sooner. Received confirmation today and scheduled date of surgery on June 22nd. WOW! I'm so excited the surgery date in June because I'm scheduled to fly out to the Bahamas in late August. This will allow my body to heal. Also, can anyone tell me about the recovery house linked to Dr. Mallol. I'm not traveling alone. Do they allow guest or should I stay at a hotel or resort?

Here are some more wish pics.

Researched the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy aka HBOT

Post surgery is the time to focus on healing, and one of the best things that can be done to speed up recovery time is hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT). Plastic Surgery recovery in a healthy person can heal up to 75% faster using HBOT, before and after surgery. Less pain, less scars, less down time for the patient, less infections are reported. Patients can return to work faster, with less bruising, or swelling.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can:
Help resolve unexpected complications post-surgery
HBOT treatment can speed up the recovery time from elective surgery
Dramatically reduce post-surgical bruising, swelling, and inflammation
Speed up healing and recovery with plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery

A Pre-surgery Hyperbaric session is recommended. Then 5-10 treatments after Plastic or cosmetic surgery of any type. Call our office for a free consultation.

Hyperbaric oxygen is a safe way to alter the inflammatory process to help wound healing. It cuts down pain and swelling, inflammation in tissues, and it has an anti-bacterial effect. Patients who had this therapy in conjunction with their cosmetic surgery seem to have a shorter recuperation period. And scars have been shown to heal better with hyperbaric oxygen therapy.

Cosmetic surgeons are recommending hyperbaric oxygen particularly for patients who have problems with healing. They may have been smokers, overweight, they may be immunity suppressed, or their incisions may have become infected, etc. The bruising goes away faster, swelling decreases faster, and the patients actually feel better overall.

HBOT is known to be exceedingly effective for laser peels. After a laser peel, lingering redness is a problem for many patients. The chamber gets rid of the red more quickly. For liposuction, the chamber helps the swelling decrease much faster, which results in less post-operative discomfort.

Normally, only red blood cells are fully saturated with oxygen molecules and the body consumes energy sending it to demanding cells. However, inside the hyperbaric oxygen chamber, oxygen obeys Henry’s Universal Gas Law and so the oxygen becomes soluble using passive diffusion to saturate the plasma and cerebrospinal fluid. Depending on the treatment depth, the patient will leave the chamber saturated with up to twenty times normal oxygen levels.

MORE INFORMATION HBOT, LIPO BURNS, FAJA BURNS and FLAP NECROSIS POST OP.

Added the cost of the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to help budget if anyone was considering taking this type of therapy. I'd emailed Dr. Mallol's office asking if they offer this. So, far no answer. I believe Dr. Robles or Dr. Yily has this chamber in their clinic for $300-$500 more, but if it cuts down the recovery time 75% and less noticeable scars, then it really something I wanted to have. I really hope Dr. Mallol's office has this chamber or can direct me to someone who has while I'm down there in June.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Ok, this is great, took a chance and called yesterday (Sunday read something about Monday's or Tuesday's are holidays for DR) anyways, Dr. Mallol answered the phone not one of his staff but him. I'm impress how well he speaks English. I'd explained my situation about not being to able to talk to anyone, my decision to go with the TT and not the breast implants, needed a confirm quote and etc.. He apologized and assured me that someone from his staff will either call or email me. He took my full name and email address to look up my information on his own. Any doctor in my book that can answer calls on Sunday and take the time to listen and help with secretarial duties tells me that I'm off to a good start. I have faith in Dr. Mallol. I know there was a negative post that had me worried but, I trust God will guide Dr. Mallol's hands/skills administering amazing results. Looking forward to a speedy recovery by following the doctor's orders keeping myself healthy. Also, I'm taking notes (journal) of all the advice these ladies here has posted. I'm excited for the new me.