My dream body has been shattered.

I got my quote from Dr. Duran today and I am so...

I got my quote from Dr. Duran today and I am so excited. I will get lipo to stomach,full back,flanks and waist, TT and BBL. I have stalked this site for days and I want to thank everyone for information on their journey. I haven't set a date but hopefully the end of April I will be having my procedure. I am planning to go with my friend and my daughter because they want work done also. I am working out, trying to get BMI under 34 which is what Duran stated in her quote. She also stated hemoglobin should be at least a 12.0. I am currently 12.4. I have been taking juice plus for years and it's a good supplement if you haven't heard of it google it and read up on it. It took 10 days before I got my quote and I used the AllureDR website if anyone wants to get in contact with her. I tried what's app, her email address and never got a reply. I will keep you all posted and upload pictures later. Take care and later for now.

Took my passport pictures and I have a appointment on january 10 th to apply for my passport. Yeah I am making progress RS family.

Passport comp!eted today

Well I have completed the process for my passport and hopefully there won't be any issues because the clerk did question my amended birth certificate. My next step will be to send my deposit to confirm my date and the put a deposit on my RH. I am so ready to get rid of this 80 year old body I have been carrying around. I got the best support system and Man in the world he applied for his passport just in case he needed to get there for some reason. Love him too death.

Well I received my passport, it only took 2 weeks. I have changed my Doctor from Duran to Dr. Almonte. I am tired of the rat race with Duran. I think she has gotten to big for her britches. I like that fact that Dr. Almonte assistant Lesley responds in a timely matter and She provides all the information that is needed. I am waiting to secure my date for April and will send my deposit. My quote was 5200 for tummy tuck, liposculpture, BBL and 10 days in RH. I haven't chose RH yet. I think Almonte can give me the look I want. #teamalmonte

New Recovery House in Atlanta opening soon

Inbox , for anyone traveling to Atlanta for surgery. New You Recovery House.

Very sad today

Well after all my research I chose to stay in US, applied my deposit with Spectrum and got a call that the Doctor will not perform surgery on me because I have Lupus. I am so disappointed right now.

Wedding in February, I will have a new body

Yes yes yes, I will be going to DR to pursue my new body in October. I have prayed for guidance, my rhuemy weaned me off prednisone and I have been fine. I was fortunate to find a friend on here that I can share this experience with and I am very excited. Going to be Almonte Doll in October and I turn 48 in the same month. I am so excited and happy right about now. I will keep you guys posted, stay tuned.

Rollercoaster ride to get a butt!

What can I say, one thing after another, Maybe I should just give up and deal with this raggedy body I already have. Doctors are afraid to touch a lupus patient as if we are HIV positive or something. I had Doctors from all around tell me no! Had scheduled my surgery this month and the doctor turned I'll and is now on medical leave. Maybe it's a warning not to do it. I am sick of wearing body magic, butt pads, girdles etc. I'd ????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon