45yrs 3children and in Much Need of a BBL !! - Dominican Republic

With all the research that I have done, I have...

With all the research that I have done, I have decided to become a Fatima doll!! Although I've had surgery before, gastric sleeve, breast reduction, small tummy tuck, this particular one makes me a little nervous, because I'm planning to do a lot more work at one time. My main concern is the additional cost that I may not have budgeted for. For the $5,200 I was quoted I will be getting a BBL, LIPO ABS, BACK, FLANKS, WAIST, ARMPITS, INNER THIGHS (depending on my bmi and HEMOGLOBIN count) 10-day stay in a recovery house plus meals, labs, 1-night stay in the clinic, POST-OP GARMENT, and post-op meds( which I may get from my dr here in the states) transportation.she also quoted me $25-30 per Massage and $55 per day for my travel partner who will be staying with me at the recovery home. Is there ANYTHING besides my flight that I may not have budgeted for?

I want my sexy back

For some odd reason I CANNOT post my pics..

in much need of a BBL

Hey!!! I made my deposit and got my sx date of July 4!! I'm sooo excited!! Im looking forward to meeting Dr. Fatima Almonte and being in the D.R. for the holiday weekend!!

in much need of a BBL

Good morning,

Your SX date 7/04/2016 has been secured, please remember to arrive the day prior for the preoperative test and physical evaluation.

I want my sexy back!

Hello dolls! I've been researching recovery homes and cost, (gotta save money wherever you can). I've found out that it is much cheaper for me to go with the all inclusive package that Dr. Almonte offers opposed to booking the recovery home separately. I was $5,200 all inclusive and $4,350 without the recovery home. Booking the recovery home separately is $1,100 for me and $800 for my guest.(this is the cost for a double room at Tropical Recovery House. I figure I'll be saving a hell if alot of money and stress by going all inclusive!

COUNTDOWN!!

27 days left til I leave for the D.R. YAAAY!!! I've had some anxieties along the way. I've read about people taking the infamous"BLUE PILL" which had me straight VEXED! So I e-mailed Lesley to ask about it and as usual she hit me back right away. I asked her if paitents are given the pill and if there is an anesthesiologist on staff. She said yes. Thank you GOD. It seems as it gets closer to my sx date my anxiety tends to rise. I've pretty much have gotten all my supplies, including toilet seat covers! That's just for my peace of mind. Im still trying to decide if I should get Poise pads or full-out adult pull-ups I'm not really sure. I hope to find someone who's going to be there at the same time and stay in the recovery house that I'm staying in because it will make things a little easier I do have friends that will be traveling with me but they'll be going to turn up for vacation so they really won't be there as much not too sure how that's going to work out for me but it is what it is. I'm really nervous about having surgery outside of the United States although I've had surgeries before this one is different because my boyfriend won't be with me my friends will be there but not there so in a way I'm kind of alone which makes me a little nervous I'm really looking forward to to seeing the end result of the surgery but it's just the recovery that I'm worried about. Also dolls has does anyone know if you're allowed to bring US currency to the Dr because I heard someone say they don't allow you to carry it with you. I'm not really sure if it's true but could someone give me a heads up and let me know what the deal with that.

STRESSED OUT!!!

Okay. So at this point I'm totally stressed out I went to my doctor the other day to have my human will that count and check my weight so as of today my blood count level is that an 11 where it needs to be 13 and I'm 10 pounds overweight OMG I'm completely stressing out!!! So at this point I'm on a straight mission to get it together before I leave California to the Dr on July 2nd to have my surgery with dr. Almonte on the 4th of July I'm taking more iron pills I'm eating carrots spinach Watercrest anything I can do to get my hemoglobin level 213 and doing a crash diet where I pretty much don't do anything but drink a lot of water and eat a lot of vegetables I need some help! Can somebody please tell me how did they get their iron up in such short notice? I have a small window of time left which is approximately 3 weeks and I have a lot of work to do, but it shall get done!! there's no turning back now, everything is paid for surgery and airline tickets and that's way too much money to waste not to get what I paid for!!!

Getting Close and Nervous

Hello dolls! 11 days out before I leave for the DEA I'm getting
really nervous I had my hemoglobin checked on the 6th of June and I'm at
11.3 which really has me nervous because in order to have a complete
work but I'm scheduled to have done my hemo level has to be at 13 or
better. Praying that is gone up. I've been taking at least six iron
pills per day, liquid iron, vitamin C, multivitamins, and B12. I don't
know what more I can do. is there anyone out there who can tell me if I
can increase my hemoglobin in 11 days to get it where it needs to be so
I can get what I want done? this is so frustrating????????!! HELP!! I
dont want to travel all the way from Cali to be disappointed....

After pics

slayed

Thank you Dr. Almonte! All I can say is that she SLAYED IN THE O.R.!! Her and her staff are very professional and nice. She gave me the body that I wanted. Her assistant Lesley is really good at responding to your email in a timely manner. No matter how many times you call (and I called alot!) She is always really nice and answers all your questions no matter what they may be.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon