Likehotdamb

I want to be comfortable in clothes again. I'm...

I want to be comfortable in clothes again. I'm tired of holding my children back because I'm to insecure to go places. Not being able to dress and feel confident after graduation and accomplishing my dream job. I have to move forward in that knowing no matter how many stairs I run or how many gyms I've tried or better yet paying for a trainer 1,300 a month for three months! I'm done and no matter how scared I get or stories I hear. I am doing this change for me and of course hope to wake up!

Cant wait for change

Nine months away and im nervous like its tomarrow! Febuary 2017

I have made up my mind no dought who I want to sculpt my body other then Dr. Tactuc I have had some mind changing and of course questions and I just love how responsive Dr. Tactuc Luis is. apparently I am losing to much weight so I keep grubbing down at 167 today. The struggle exercise to be fit enough to go under but gotta keep my fat!

My wish pics

Hips please.

I had a dream

Woke up in my dream looking down at my torso I had a brown garment on and I thought omg it's done! I can't believe I did it! Then I woke up. And the disappointment I felt the feeling it was just a dream was emotional for me. Then I knew what I have to do to find me again. And not this feeling inside me that wants to dodge every outing or make up an excuse to not show face. Like my education I need to make change so that I can succeed and be confident.

Shopping List Tummy tuck, BBL, & Breastfeeding lift oh my!

Okay so here is my list for the DR! I almost fell guilty shopping like this but since I've always made sure my family was taken care of the best way I knew how I decided to also do the same for myself for once. Now these are what I feel would comfort me and my body pre-op and post-op. Most people don't go this far out but at least you can have an idea what you would need or wouldn't. Everything on my list I bought from Walmart and Amazon.

Shopping List continued

Medication

I'm in the process making appointments before leaving to Dominican Republic to have my medication filled before going. Is asking my primary doctor for help in filling my medications a normal thing? And also I asked my DR doctor to send me and email so I can show my physician in the states what is needed to fill my prescriptions. Is this the way to do it because I feel a little resistance with asking either doctor to do this? Please I need help and guidance

Two months preop! DR bound soon

I guess I have two months to go and feeling the anxiety already. Already packed pretty much I only have my home physician appointment to score on my medications and antibiotics. But I'm not sure if the doctors prescribe for us here in the U.S but I'm sure gonna try. I've posted for some help but my review was denied because I heard no response back from no one. I'm still hoping to meet up with another surgery buddy but to no avail. My date is for February 27th so I am thankful I have answers here on real self cause it's getting to real for me. I am excited to use my Embrace scar therapy maybe because the price seems like it should be a miracle worker I also been taking Vita Medica pre and post surgery vitamins they seem to be pretty strong and can't quite take them all as prescribed but I'm taking one at a time for now morning and night but still feel the niacin affect pretty ruff. I'm still in the process in buying my Faja but seems everyone says they to small or to big and I'm stuck at the moment on Amazon shopping cart. I did however have to skip through many many reviews on what to get for comfortability and now I'm up two suit cases. I won't be bringing most of the medical stuff back like gloves pads and chux so I'll have less to carry back. I am super nervous and will be posting my journey as it gets closer to February. I need prayers please. Much love
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon