Advanced Lipo

Greetings everyone. I'm new to this site. I've...

Greetings everyone. I'm new to this site. I've been interested in getting lipo for a while now. I figured that the fat from the lipo has to go somewhere, so why not get it moved to booty. I've been trying to contact Dr. Duran for some time now & I haven't gotten a response to my emails. If any of you dolls know the best way to get in touch with her, please let me know. I'm ready to start my journey! Muah????

I'm BACK! Changed to Dra Medina

Hello everyone!

It's been 2 years and I'm back. My love for plastic surgery has not went way! Anyways, I'm 31 now, 2 children & still wanting a BBL, tummy tuck with lipo. I changed to Dra Medina in DR because of her quick response and helpfulness. She communicates very well & she is an open book. She has videos on YouTube showing her doing the procedures. I'm aiming to go in August just waiting to here back from her with the open dates so I can request off of work & book my flight! I'm so excited! I've met so many ladies on Instagram who are on the same journey. Is anyone else going in August? I would love a surgery partner because I'm going by myself. Let me know ladies. Going to post some wish pics below.

Instagram

Follow me on Instagram ladies @realnamedacquiri. That's my personal Instagram. I need to create a surgery page.

It's official! Deposit Paid to Dr. Fisher....

Today I paid my $1000 deposit to Vanity Cosmetic's. I'm so excited. I finally made the first step towards my new body. Im still waiting for my invoice. I'm scheduled for September 6th( day after Labor Day). My next step will be to find a recovery house & put the down payment .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon