29 Year Old, BBL, Lipo, Axillary Breast Tissue Removal! - Dominican Republic, DO

Ive been wanting this surgery for quite some time,...

Ive been wanting this surgery for quite some time, and i have researched so many doctors over the past 3 years. Dr. Mallol was one of the doctors that gave me the most attention when it came to my wants and needs. Ever since our first communication, he has always been available to answer all my questions and concerns in a professional and timely manner. I went with my instincts to choose Dr. Mallol and I am SO glad I did. I had my procedure done on March 23rd and I am now 2 weeks post op. The day of surgery i was very nervous, but the doctor made me feel comfortable and reassured me that everything will be OK. Included in my price was a stay at the clinic where there was a 24hr Dr and nurse to take care of me. They were very knowledgeable and checked up on me every few hours to make sure i was recovering well. Even after I came back home, he continuously writes me on whats app to monitor my progress and give me advice. My results are exactly what i wanted and MORE. He far exceeded my expectations and even by only being 2 weeks post, I could see the curves and definition that hes created. He is an ARTIST, and IM SO HAPPY with my decision with Dr. Mallol. Two of my friends and my mom are already preparing to see him for evaluation. Not only is he extremely attentive and professional, hes handsome too ! haha. I will continue to post more post op pictures as i continue to heal to show my progress. I am so happy! :))

1 month post op!

Hey guys!, so far my recovery has been going well. Im still swollen on my sides, belly button and lower back, and i feel some hard spots around my armpit area. I get massages every chance i get, (here in orlando, fl its really expensive for lympatic massages $90 an hour) and when i cant, i massage myself with a personal massager ( Conair Heated Body Flex Massager) and arnica gel and it removes those hard lumps almost instantly! I had previously bought a more expensive one, and the vibration was tooooooo rough on my skin. The conair one is cheaper and more effective for me. I love it.Everyday it gets better and my waist becomes smaller and smaller. My butt has shrunk to a smaller size since surgery (which im happy about!) because i felt like it was too huge at one point (maybe i wasnt used to it. ) But so far my results are great and i get alot of people at work doing double takes haha! Ill post some pics on my next post!

! month post op.

Still have a couple of lumps and bumps, but it gets better everyday. :)

8 Week post op!

Went to the beach this sunday for the first time after surgery. Its been a long way so far. I still have soreness and very small lumps around my stomach area, and my sides are still kinda tender. Other than that I feel GREAT. I'm so happy.

Apartment for Rent walking distance from DR. Mallol Office!

We have a fully furnished Family 3 bedroom apartment in a gated community. Not a recovery house! However, a trained nurse will be available 24hrs a day. With 3 meals per day included. This is where i stayed for my recovery after surgery with DR.Mallol. Way cheaper option! It is walking distance to Centro Quirigico and if needed to go to Medico Gazcue, Pharmacy or any errand, free rides will be provided.Text me if interested 4078797070

Pictures of the Apt for Rent in DR