PO BBL Hazani - Beverly Hills, Ca

I am starting my BBL journey! I am so excited...

I am starting my BBL journey! I am so excited about getting the body of my dreams. I am 5'5'' 179lbs eeeek I know... I just had a baby in October and I gained 60lbs. All that means is I will have plenty of fat to put in this bootay haha. My hubby is in the military and he deploys next month so I want to surprise him with my transformation when he returns. I hope he wont be mad! Shoot he better not be! Anyway I have received some quotes from a few doctors:

Dr. Hughes $11,500 in Beverly Hills (BBL) - Yea that wont work with my budget LOL
Dr. Cardenas TJ Mexico - $6,800 (TT, BBL, and Lipo) Recovery house is around $800
Dra. Duran DR - $5100 (TT,BBL, Lipo) RH $1140
Dra. Robles DR - $5200 VIP Package including the RH

I want to show my before pictures but they are soooo depressing lol maybe closer to my date.

27 years old, 2 kids, 180lbs bbl, Maybe TJ

Hello All!

Well today I had a consultation with Dr. Dass and it went fairly well the staff was very nice. I thought he would mark me up but he just asked me a few questions and looked at my body for like 2 minutes. I mean for $50 I guess I wanted more -__- lol He probably could have just told me what I low key already knew on the phone. Anywho...I have been getting more quotes from doctors and I must say that this process is really hard. Everyone has good photos and of course people who weren't so happy with their results.

Dass (LA) $11,900
robles (DR) $5900 tt bbl lipo flight recovery house
pantoja (TJ) $3800 bbl lipo 750 RH
salama (Mia) $12399 tt bbl lipo
fisher $5000 $bbl
hassan $5000 $bbl

I keep hearing about airport horror stories which really makes me want to just go down to TJ which is about 2.5 hours from my house. I have lots of friends in San Diego as well so if need be I can have someone close. So ladies I really Like Dr. Pantoja's work and price. Anyone have experience?

I don't know what doctor to choose...

So I have 2 beautiful baby girls 5 & 3 months and I really don't know how I can leave them for almost 2 weeks. I really want to get a BBL and finally have the financial resources to do so. My mom said she can watch them during her breaks it's now just a matter of picking the right doctor. I keep thinking Mexico because it's only about 2 hours away and I probably wouldn't be gone as long as I would in the DR. I also thought of Miami because atleast I'm in the U.S. And my mom said we can make a family vacation of it lol! I'll obviously be recovering but the family could have fun. I think I have to many choices and I just wish I could make up my mind already. I don't want to be that girl that drops a deposit and changes her mind lol. I am so undecided it's crazy!

Hazani doll March 2016

So I paid my deposit and my surgery is next month! I have wanted this for so long! I feel like I have so much I have to do to get prepared. I checked my blood count and it was 11.1. I had a baby in October so I am assuming that has a lot to do with it. I started taking Iron today.

Surgery in 33 days

So I have been debating losing weight or not because I'm currently 178 and I'm 5'5" but I have huge boobs. Huge milk filled boobs! I am still nursing my baby girl (4 months)and trying to bottle feed which she isn't taking. I'm really starting to stress because she needs to be on a bottle before surgery so my mom can take care of her. I'm gonna start pumping like crazy. Has anyone ever had that issue?? Anyway I am getting really excited and almost completel paid off! Just waiting on 2 checks lol! I am so obsessed with looking at butts it's almost gross.

So my husband knows I want surgery but doesn't know I'm doing it on the 30th. He is currently deployed so I want to surprise him with my new body. He is deployed so I won't see him until Fall. I figure I will be nice and sexy by the time he gets back!

Anyway can't wait to be a Hazani Doll!

Pre surgery back fat

5'5 178lbs

30 days left!!!

So I got my iron checked out like 2 weeks ago and I was anemic. I've been taking iron twice a day since then but feel like I'm not doing enough. Anyone have any ideas on how I can increase my levels? I

Wish hips

I really like her results!

Got my labs done!

Time is actually moving by fairly fast! I've gotten pretty much everything I need. I still need to go get antibacterial soap. I pray my labs are good! I'm almost paid off as well!

Omg I have been eating horrible! I swear if I had a dollar for every time I said I'd lose it after my surgery id be rich!

2 weeks and paid off!

So it's official I made my last payment today and I have 2 weeks left! Wow time
Has flown since I made my deposit! I am still taking blood builders and iron twice a day along with vitamin c gummies. I was anemic but I talked to Gary and he said my labs were normal
And to wait to hear more details a few days before surgery! I pray these 2 weeks fly by! I can't wait for my hubby to see the new me when he gets back. I haven't decided if I am going to tell him right away. Anyway my next update will be my surgery most likely unless I hear something else! Later dolls!

Made it to the other side!

I had surgery today at 5:15am and let me just say it's no joke! I am in pain but will not take any pain meds due to breastfeeding. I did take extra strength Tylenol earlier. My mom took care of my kids and I pumped a lot of milk in preparation. She finally caved in and drank from a bottle a little bit and ate a ton of baby food. Anyway, back to surgery! I went in at 4am and was our by 10:30am. Everyone was so nice and I felt comfortable. I'll update more later because I'm tired!!

1700 cc's hunty

The hype is real y'all! He did an amazing job and I can't wait to be like 3 months post op :)

6 days post op

I feel pretty good today. It's been hard taking care of my kids but my family has stepped up a lot. I am beyond thankful for my village. I am also thankful for RS because every phase I've been in thus far someone has written about it. Please feel free to ask questions.

3 weeks post op with pics =)

So I am feeling pretty good! Everyday is a better day recovering! I'm still a little stiff and my butt is getting softer everyday. I love my results and this surgery has changed my life. My confidence is through the roof. I can't wait to show my hubby who is currently deployed!

4 weeks Post Op

So officially I'm 4 weeks post op and I feel a lot better. My Lipo areas are still very tender to touch and my stitches haven't "dissolved" yet. I still love my results but I woke up today feeling like my butt went down lol. Ladies make sure you keep your before pictures because your mind plays tricks on you! The before pictures are a reality check. I was like my butt looks so small and was this worth all this money??? Then you look at the before pictures and you are like ABSOLUTELY LOL! So I'd like to start losing some weight and working out again! I'm still the same weight 178 that I was before the surgery. I am 5'5" and before my last baby who is now 6 months now, I was 138lbs so you can imagine I can't fit anything. Time to go shopping!!! I can't wait! Anyway, I'll post pics of my butt and the stitches in my back.

2 month update

Hello ladies so here is my quick 2 month update. I'm currently feeling great and I absolutely love my body. I have lost 11lbs since surgery and I am still trying to lose weight. I have been kind of waist training but not really lol. I have been just trying to workout and eat better. My hubby comes home in 3 months so I'll be working harder than ever. I want my face and arms and tummy to be thinner. 42-31-44 measurements 5'5" 169lbs
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Hazani is great but since surgery i have called on multiple occasions to get a post op follow up and his patient coordinators wont call me back.