26, 1 Daughter, Much Needed BBL... IM SUPER EXCITED! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello to all! I've been doing major research on...

Hello to all! I've been doing major research on getting a BBL & decided to go with Dr. Mallol. I paid my deposit & I'm scheduled have my procedure done on the 18th of October. Im excited bcuz this will be a gift to myself after finally graduating cosmetology school. Ive been debating with myself about the size I want to be & considering the fact that my booty is almost as flat as a board, I want to go dramatically big! I'm also thinking about getting a breast reduction as well. I'm a 40G and would like to be a C cup.... No bigger than a D.

I'm so anxious!

I would feel more comfortable If I had someone there with me because as of now, I'll be going alone. Does anybody plan on going around the 17th of October? Can anyone tell me the reason why I have to bring cash instead of paying with my card? My family thinks it is a scam even tho I been trying to tell them I'll be fine. Also, is there any good surgeons in the US that will do a breast reduction with bbl same day?

Wish pics

Here are wish pics

I have less than a week

And I'm super excited! I'm not nervous or anything, just impatiently waiting for my travel day to get here... I haven't even started packing my suitcase yet. I decided to stay at Relax recovery house and so far I spoke with a lady named Soraya. She seemed pretty nice. I can't wait to meet Dr Mallol!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

After so many months of research, I think that Mallol will be the best choice. Dude does super nice work!