22Y, Breast Implants, BBL Round 2 - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm going for a round 2 bbl possibly in January....

I'm going for a round 2 bbl possibly in January. My first go around was with Dr. Jonathan Fisher in Miami. I'm happy with how my butt looks but my hips are uneven (not noticeable unless I point it out) he did lipo on my lower abdomen but not my upper and left most of the fat on my sides and back. Disappointed bc I gained extra weight for it to be left there. I really felt like Fisher rushed on me, I was his last patient at around 10 or 11 at night!
This time around I'm getting my sx done in the DR. I know a lot of people don't trust getting sx out side of the country but I believe anything can happen anywhere. I feel as long as you research your doctor and their practice everything should go smoothly. The doctor I'm seeing has been very helpful so far and I've been speaking directly to him and no messy coordinators. I really didn't want to have another BBL, I wanted to go over the areas that Fisher didn't lipo but my doctor wants to use the fat to my hips and even them out which I'm completely happy with that. My butt is a cute bubble so hopefully we can leave that alone. As far as my boobs I'm a 34B and want to go up 2 cup sizes. Still trying to determine the best profile for me since I have a wider chest area. I really want them to look natural, hoping that my doctor can achieve a more narrow look to my chest without having to get high profile. Details on my deposit and payments will come soon:)

Postponed

Have to postpone my surgery. I was in a bad car accident today. :(

Before

A lot of ladies on here look at my old review and see the results of my butt and then don't see why I want a round 2. Here's a current pic of why I want a round 2. I'm not completely happy with my stomach bc I seen Fishers work on ladies tummys he made completely flat. I still have fat from when he asked me to gain weight and I want it gone. If u can tell in the pic I have a lot of fat on the sides too. I'm getting the BBL or DBL(what they call it in the DR) just to add the extra fat to my hips not my butt, don't want to over do it but my hips are uneven. Which I noticed that a lot about Fishers work. Also I want a little more hips bc I have a wider chest area so wider hips will make me appear more bottle shape :)

Date Confirmed

Paid my deposit and will be having my surgery on April 6 2017. I was really pushing to have my surgery this month so I could recover right before summer. I'm excited to get this redone and I can't wait for new boobies:)

Maybe I won't get breast implants..

I can't decide whether I really want to get breast implants with this surgery, I've been thinking about it so much the past few days. Since I already had a round 1 for bbl, I know how hard the recovery is and getting breast implants will make it even worse. On another note I actually have a pretty set of boobs, they're average(34B) and they're perky and even.
My main concern is sleeping! Like how will I sleep?? Some doctors have their patients sleep on they're side after a bbl and breast implants but my situation will be slightly different because I want to add the fat from this bbl to mainly my hips and a little fat to my butt to get it to look how it first was when I was swollen after my first sx. I really think once Mallol goes over my upper abdomen where my last doctor didn't lipo, my boobs will appear to be larger.
My friends and boyfriend think I should leave my boobs be. I honestly only want bigger boobs so I can fit some clothes better without a bra on.
The video I'm posting with be how I want my butt to look again when I first got out of surgery. At the end you can see my boobs for a quick second. My butt isn't small now, it's big and I get lots of attention but if I'm adding more hips I think it makes sense to add a little more to my butt.

Disappointment and changes

I might have to change doctors. I love Dr. Mallols work, he does an amazing job with hips which is what I'm looking for. I emailed him after I sent my deposit and told him I no longer wanted breast implants and asked him what would my price for surgery be removing the procedure. He emailed me back and said that the quote he gave me for 5600 was the quote for the BBL only. Which is definitely not true, when he sent me the quote it was for BBL+BREAST AUGMENTATION, this was actually the recovery house package. Basically if he can't adjust my price then I will need to find a new doctor because I'm not paying for a procedure that I'm not getting. :(
Dr. Derby Sang Caputo