22Y, Breast Implants, BBL Round 2 - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm going for a round 2 bbl possibly in January....

I'm going for a round 2 bbl possibly in January. My first go around was with Dr. Jonathan Fisher in Miami. I'm happy with how my butt looks but my hips are uneven (not noticeable unless I point it out) he did lipo on my lower abdomen but not my upper and left most of the fat on my sides and back. Disappointed bc I gained extra weight for it to be left there. I really felt like Fisher rushed on me, I was his last patient at around 10 or 11 at night!
This time around I'm getting my sx done in the DR. I know a lot of people don't trust getting sx out side of the country but I believe anything can happen anywhere. I feel as long as you research your doctor and their practice everything should go smoothly. The doctor I'm seeing has been very helpful so far and I've been speaking directly to him and no messy coordinators. I really didn't want to have another BBL, I wanted to go over the areas that Fisher didn't lipo but my doctor wants to use the fat to my hips and even them out which I'm completely happy with that. My butt is a cute bubble so hopefully we can leave that alone. As far as my boobs I'm a 34B and want to go up 2 cup sizes. Still trying to determine the best profile for me since I have a wider chest area. I really want them to look natural, hoping that my doctor can achieve a more narrow look to my chest without having to get high profile. Details on my deposit and payments will come soon:)

Postponed

Have to postpone my surgery. I was in a bad car accident today. :(
Dr. Derby Sang Caputo