2016 Future Yily Barbie

I'm scheduled for a BBL with breast lift. So far,...

I'm scheduled for a BBL with breast lift. So far, my experience with Dra. Yily de los Santos' office has been great. They have provided expedient, clear, and thorough communication. They made reservations for me at Diamond RH.

I've seen her work and she's amazing. I'm gaining about 15-20 lbs, so she'll have more to work with. I'm so excited about this journey.

Yily Barbie Countdown

25 days to go

Boopy Pillow to Booty Buddy

Hi Dolls,
My sx date is fast approaching. I purchased a boopy pillow. I sat on it and my current "lil" booty is close to touching the seat. Not sure this will do. Today, I ordered a booty buddy. I'll let you know what I think after it arrives.

Q&As with Dra. Yily

Hi Dolls,
I read some questionable reviews about surgery in the DR. So, I asked a few questions to be sure that my doctor and I were on the same page. Please see the Q&As from 2/25/16 below:

From: Dra. Yily De Los Santos (drayilyplastica@gmail.com);

1. I want Dra. Yily De Los Santos to perform my procedures (surgery) and not coaching others in performing my surgery.
Will Dra. Yily be performing my surgery on 3/18/16?
- Yes you are scheduled for surgery on this day and Dr. Yily is your surgeon

2. To avoid staph and any other infections, I expect to be properly sterilized with surgical solution such as iodine, prior to surgery.
Will I be properly sterilized prior to surgery? - Yes the surgical team will take approx 45 mins preparing your for surgery

3. To avoid infections and diseases, I expect that everyone that must touch me to be wearing gloves and scrubs or uniforms free of other patients' blood.
Will I be handled with gloves?
Will the staff's uniform be free of other patients' blood while attending to my needs?

4. I expect not to be slapped or mistreated if/when I awake during surgery.
Will I be treated well while under Dra. Yily's care?
- Absolutely

5. I expect that my drains will be removed with care and consideration.
Will my drains be removed by an expert with care?

Just to be clear, I still think that Dra. Yily is one of the best. I feel comfortable in her hands, otherwise I would have chosen another doctor. I will be sure to keep you all posted regarding Dra. Yily and Diamond RH.

Next Friday

Hi Dolls,
I received my pre-test results and so far so good. Hemo is 12.7. I eat a half can of beets in the am daily. I'm alternating between taking 3 iron pills a day or taking 3 tbl spoons of SSS Tonic.

I changed my RH to Sea Lily. Seen some pics of Diamond that made me cringe. Sea Lily charged $750 for 10 days for room for 2. It includes 5 massages, airport pickup/drop off, transportation to/from all dr. appts, 3 full meals and 2 snacks daily, and 24-hr nursing care.

Next Friday, I plan on saying goodbye to the old and hello to the new.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon