41 Years Old, 4 Children, Much Needed Mommy Makeover - Dominican Republic, DO

After having 4 beautiful children, I want my body...

After having 4 beautiful children, I want my body back. I'm working hard on losing weight. I'm never truly happy with my weight loss due to this Fupa of mine. My husband is very supportive and is traveling with me to complete my makeover. Any suggestions that any of Dolls have about traveling abroad would be greatly appreciated.

41 Years Old Much Needed Mommy Makeover After 4 Csections

We don't plan on having anymore children. I would like to do this for myself as well as look sexy for my husband. I've had this body since giving birth at 16 years old. No matter what my weight is, I always dislike my belly. I'm scheduled to see Dr. Baez in November. Nervous and excited at the same time. Thank God for my husband I feel very comfortable with him traveling with me. Any suggestions or insight is welcome.

Have to Grind to Get These Pounds Off!!

I'm 5'8" 232 pounds so far I've lost 40 pounds, my starting weight
was 272. My surgery is Nobember. I would like to loose at least 40
pounds or more by then. I've been grinding 2 hours in the gym mostly
cardio and walking with my children. I do cleanses at least ever other
month, I'm determined. I want to be at my goal weight because I want the
best results as possible. For me round 2 is not a option so I'm praying
that all goes well the 1st time so I'm doing my part. Now off to the
gym I go.

Wish pics She's Perf

The Fupa

I hate it!!!!! All my weight goes to this belly! Lost 40 pounds. Weight of this gut and Fupa still the same. Still working on my weight loss. It's coming along well but this guy remains the same. Smdh

Wish pics summer fine !

The only type of underwear I own

My underwear are all spanks, girdle or control bottoms every last pair are black. I refuse to walk around looking sloppy or having rolls everywhere. Not cute at all I know my body and what does and does not look good on me. I've never been in denial lol. I will be burning every last pair after I get snatched. My husband said I can have a Victoria secret shopping spree. I can't wait to wear cute matching bras and panties. Black is my favorite color but I want the option of wearing any color or cut that I want.

I'm really leaning more toward going to a hotel opposed to a Rh.

I really think a hotel during my stay will be better for me. My husband is going with me and he takes very good care of me. He has taken great care of me after csections also my breast reduction surgery. He understands my emotions when I'm not feeling well. I've never had Lipo before outside of breast reduction but I normally bounce back quick and I just don't think I would want to be feeling good around people. I'm a friendly person but I love my space. I will hire a nurse for the first 2 days or more just in case. Anyone else have stayed at a hotel or thinking about it ?

They are super beautiful

I love slim thick girls?????? it is something about a slim curvy body #perfection

Slim with nice curves #perfection

Love these beautiful slim thicks ??

#BlackGirlMagic

Yasssss A girl can dream?? Love my beautiful Sista's!!! Can we say brown sugar? Pics from a fb page called beautiful dark skin women. I'm obsessed.

Perfection??

I wonder if Queen Baez can pull this off? Yasssss Porsha!

Swim Suits!!! Yayyyyy

Target still had swim suits on clearance may not be able to rock them this year but when Queen Bae gets me right I will be ready for summer 17 !!!!!

Gorgeous

Yes please!

Nourishment

Can't believe in a little over a month, my snatch date is arriving. Just a few of my post op beverages.

Angel Love ??

Her waistline is sick!!! Who knew little Angel was working with all this #obsessedWithSlimThickGirls

Beautiful women

I look at all these beautiful women on ig! I'm like obsessed! So gorgeous! This surgery is making me semi lesbian lol. I truly love looking at my beautiful sisters tho

Getting my iron up

Pur Absorb at Walgreens for $10 the original price is $20 I hope it works with less than a month to go my hemo has to be right I have a history of anemia

3 more weeks!!!!

Nervous and excited!!! Wish I could think about something else besides surgery. #teamSnatched

Ordered my Pesos Bih!!!!!!

Less than 3 weeks away. It real in these streets! My pesos will be here in a few days.

#winning

Boppy pillow from the thrift store for $3.90. I refuse to pay regular price.

Gottttt'em

It cost only $7.50 fed ex fee to order at Bank of America. 1 less thing to do once I get there. $300 usd is $5360 in pesos. My husband is coming so if he wants to order food or buy something we will be prepared. So each his own, I will let you guys know what we used them for once we return.

My bath towel fits! Yayyyyy

This is a huge accomplishment! I'm wrapped in a bath towel and not a beach towel! I'm not going to weigh in until next week but I'm excited!

Snacks

11 days away! Walgreens has a great sale! I need to make sure I have things I like to eat! I can be picky. So bringing snacks with me

Snacks

Some of my favorites

Size 10 jeans

These jeans should fit after surgery. They button with a garment. But ummm this muffin aka fupa gots to go lol.

Size 10 jeans

My size 10 jeans. No spandex. Without support underwear. With support underwear. Baez can just take this gut away and not give me too much butt so I can still fit these. Smh

Love my primary car Doc

I love my doctor?? She cleared me today for surgery. She was just as excited for me for my upcoming surgery. She gave me all my scripts and scheduled me for post op. 1 step closer, less than a week to go! Let's Get it !

Correct currency

Bank of America gave me Mexican pesos before. These are The correct pesos for Dominican Republic ????????

Hey ladies I've created a surgery instagram page @baezwatch

You can follow my surgery page for my journey. Thanks in advance.

5 days post

Small faja! Omg I've done really well but baby this thang is beyond snug. Catch this snatch!

Allow me to reintroduce myself

Faja washing 9 days post op!!! Bodied by Baez

My experience in the Dr

Hey Dolls! Let me just say thank you for all your continued support.
I arrived in the Dr the day before my surgery. My driver Leo from Maria's recovery house, picked me up and drove me to Dra Baez office. I met with her assistant Manuel. He was a very nice funny guy. He took me for my labs, then the cardiologist came to examine me and cleared me for surgery. Dra Baez was already gone for the day.
I just want everyone to keep in mind when traveling. Where and why we are traveling to this country. No the equipment is not new and state of the art. But it gets the job done.
After labs and seeing the cardiologist, I was taken back to Maria's, there was dinner waiting for my husband and I. Maria's was very clean and does have hospital beds. They offer great service, considering the price $60 a night for me and $40 for my husband 3 meals, 2 snacks a day and driver to and from all appointments as well as drop off and pick up at the airport. I was considering a hotel but didn't feel like the hassle of hiring a driver, nurse and masseuse. Glad I stuck with Maria's they did a good job. My husband wash and assisted me to the restroom and emptied my drain. I was more comfortable with him wiping my butt. Lol! There was staff there to assist if needed. They were very clean. The housekeeper seem like she mopped the floor 3 times a day. One young lady complained they didn't clean with bleach. But I bought my own bleach wipes and Lysol so that didn't bother me. Oh did I mention them hospital beds were hard as hell. She could use some recliners in the rooms.
That evening Manuel called to tell me my hemo was 12.9 and my surgery was scheduled for 530 am. Surprisingly I was not scared or nervous.
The next morning Leo picked us up. Myself and another Baez patient scheduled to have surgery. So she does do more than 1 surgery a day. The other young lady was scheduled also for tt bbl and Lipo. We arrived at the clinic er for admitting. Baby, the nurse knew not one word of English. She had a mother that was there with her baby translate for her. That was hilarious bc I had no idea what the hell she was asking me. Oh another fun fact, all the forms were in Spanish. Smh
After that we were taken to our rooms which were surprisingly nice hospital suites with sitting areas and a fridge. Manuel met with my husband and I told us what to expect and informed us Doc would be in shortly.
When Dra. Baez walked in she had such a calming beautiful spirit. "Hey my baby, how are you?" When I say this lady is the epitome of beauty inside and out that would be an understatement. We spoke about expectations. She was very open and honest about results and what to expect. She congratulated me on my weight loss and told me to continue for even better results. She asked what I wanted and then told me what she thought was best. I respect her opinion and trust her professional judgement, after all I traveled half way around the world for her to operate on me. I thought I had enough hips, so I said add little to none and kinda round and lift the booty with maybe 1000cc. She said no my baby, you need a little more hips to make the shape more better and extra fat to the butt bc 30% can disappear. So we agreed she marked me and I waited about an hour to be taken to the or. They gave me the infamous blue pill on the way to the or.
Once I was taken back to the or it was like an old movie from back in the day, very small and out dated. Still not nervous, the anesthesia Doc's were there. Very friendly gentlemen but Jesus they stuck me 3 times to get an iv . I'm use to it my veins are very small. He explained the procedure. (Having a epidural placed) The nurse stood in front of me. I was fast asleep in a second. I woke up from surgery. First face I saw was my handsome hubby smiling at me. I was in absolutely no pain. Next my beautiful Doc came in telling me how well I did and how beautiful I'm. She said she removed 10 pounds of skin from my belly and 6 liters of fat all together. I was like Wow. I stayed one night at the clinic. My RastaBeautyQueen came and saw me that brighten my entire day. When I say this chic was snatched baby. We laughed she said I was up and about like I was going to cook and clean. That made me laugh bc I thought she was as strong as me bc she had no pain as well. I guess it's a Pisces thing we share the same birthday. Lol. Leo picked my hubby, the other young lady and I up and I walked to the car as if I didn't have major surgery. I had to keep reminding myself I had major surgery. The other young lady could barely walk Leo and my hubby had placed her in the car. Leo said lady you had a tt, you are strong.
Overall I would say I had a good experience. No pain. The most uncomfortable part was going from an extra large faja to a stage 2 small in a matter of days. Let me just say, I was begging for a medium but again, I listen to my doctor's advice and it got better within 2days. I stayed 8 days and have been at home for the last week recovering just fine.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon