"37 Years Old, 4 Children and in Need to Feel Better of Herself - Tummy Tuck a Must! - Dominican Republic, DO

I just 37 years old and have been involved with my...

I just 37 years old and have been involved with my partner for three years. I have become very depressed about my look and am eager to have a tummy tuck. I am a mother of four, the youngest being 11 and the oldest turning 16. I have never been thin always heavy but for a long time I was okay being a plus size woman. But in the past year, a lot has changed for me. I am with a man that loves my body but I guess us thinking of getting married has left me wanting an ideal womanly body. Don’t get me wrong, I know I won’t be skinny but I don’t want to be thin. I just want to have a flat tummy and some extra junk in the trunk. LOL!

For so long I have please and dedicated my family and this is finally for me and I want it badly.

I no longer want to be in pictures because I discuss myself.

I am trying hard to being one of Dra. Duran’s artful creations. I have emailed her and am preparing pictures to submit. I will keep you posted as soon as I get a response or price quo! Please wish me luck!

Sad and heartbroken

I have been having pre-op surigical therapy massages and trying to eat well. On Saturday, February 22, while talking to my therapist, I received a call from Dr. Guerro. I was so flattered and caught of guard with his call. He spoke to my therapist and then asked me several questions. Sadly, I am overweight and he cannot perform the procedure. It broke my heart. Now I am hurt and angry at myself and trying to do everything to drop 50 pounds. I want my surgery badly but I am happy he was honest and concerned for my life. I will keep working on getting rid of the weight and reaching the goal to qualify.

On another note, looking at Dr. Duran's dolls, I am desperate and eager but very much determined.

I'll keep you posted!

I received a call from Dr. Guerro. Sadly I am overweight. I have tried to find other doctors without success. Let's see what changes.

In need of a surgery buddy

My surgery date is for August 8, 2016. I'm staying at Healing Haven. Is anyone scheduled for surgery in that time frame?

Healing Haven - Exceptional

Hello everyone. My name is Cindy from NJ and I would like to take the time out to share my experience at Healing Haven. I stayed at Healing Haven from August 5 until August 22. I had a tummy tuck with lipo and brazilian butt lift with Dr. Duran on August 8.

I must say my stay at Healing Haven was phenomenal. I befriended many women there recovery and beginning their own journeys.  Jules, the owner of HH, is a well known and quite experienced woman. Whenever anyone had a question or concern she did not waste anytime to respond and assist. She had great recommendations and advices. Whatever was needed she did her best to make it accessible. Shawn, the right hand to Jules, was also a pleasure to have met. Every so often he treats the crew to ice cream and treats but just know he is always up for grabs to eat! (Jeje) He was the driver that picked me up from the airport. He was there patiently waiting. He took me to all my appointments.  The overnight nurse, Annabelle, that was provided for me during surgery was such a sweetheart. The food was GREAT. The cook, Leidy, was always on point with HH. I also befriended the wonderful women who worked at HH - daycrew: Osanna, Oneida and Leidy; nightcrew: Antonia, Leinis and Maritza. I really love them all! It was ideal to have such a dedicated and nurturing staff. They were available 24/7 day. The house was beautiful, very clean and well kept. You have the option to stay in your room or downstairs in the family room in your own recliner wherein the staff are better equipped to monitor you.  There was a massage room where you meet with Sennia. Now, some may say Sennia is aggressive but I have my share of experience with massages including lymphatic and I can tell you that she helped me greatly. Book your massages and get them in! She is worth it all! Now, Shawn, would take me everywhere I requested (based on his schedule and the schedule of medical appointments and airport pickup and drop offs) but he did accommodate me plenty. He took me to Tres Ojos and was my tour guide. :D He dropped me off to the Aquarium, Supermarket, various Malls, the Markets. Let’s just say I stayed busy and he was the go to guy for it all! Overall, my experience was EXCEPTIONAL! I am forever grateful. I do intend to return!  I miss you ladies! Shout out to the Yolanda and the TWINS!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Duran is an artist. There is no doubt about that. I just think she needs to expand her office and needs some work with her staff and their way of communicating with the public. Nevertheless, I am grateful for her work and can’t wait to see the final results!