33Y Old Mother of Three Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

I am new to this site. I have been reading all the...

I am new to this site. I have been reading all the reviews about Dra. Tania Medina. I am soooo desperate. I would love to get my pre pregnancy body back. I am real nervous as well going to the D.R, because I don't know an ounce of Spanish and might take this trip on my own. Does any one have any insight or advice to give for a newbie like myself.

Made my deposit!!

Im happy and extremely nervous at the same time. I finally decided to make my deposit today. I am diving into this decision I have waited years to finally take care of my self and get my confidence back. I feel a little guilty because I will be leaving my kids to take this journey, but I keep trying to remind myself that I will come back home in a better state of mind.

Had to postpone the date

So I had to reschedule my procedure date. I am a little bummed out. I am still a little shocked that I actually made this commitment. I just pray that I don't have any regrets

Nerves has taken over!

It's been a while since I've posted anything about my decision to travel to DR for my sx. I've been nervous and second guessing my decision. There's nothing more in the world that I want right now besides good health for my children and my pre pregnancy body lol. As I get closer to my sx date all I can think about is the what if this, what of that. I've been following Dr Medina. All I have seen is mostly positive things. I think I have more of an issue of traveling on my own.This is why I chose to start posting again, maybe I can get some feedback on anyone who has already taken this journey or about to take this journey real soon.

Discouraging lab results!

So I went to my primary physician earlier this week to get blood work done. He called me in today and explained to me that my hemoglobin levels went down! From a 11.6 to 11.3! I am so upset and discouraged. I am 30 days away from sx. I feel like I have literally overdosed on iron supplements. I've been eating liver, juicing fruits and vegetables that suppose to help increase my hemoglobin. So my doctor refereed me to a hemotologist. I have an appointment for next week. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he can help me get to at least 13.0 in 30 days. I know I don't post much just needed to vent to others that can understand where my pain is coming from.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon