31 Year Old NY Mother of 2 Need Sx Buddy for a Mommy Makeover

So look I have been following so many of you for...

So look I have been following so many of you for so long. I have finally decided to go ahead and get surgery. I want : BBL, body Lipo (back, arms, flanks, inner thighs) and Lipo to abdomen or possibly a tummy tuck. I'm 5'3" and weigh 204. I'm getting down to 180 to be on the safe side of the BMI. I am torn between Dr BAEZ and Dr Diaz Guzman. I wanted to be a duran doll but im over her. I've sent emails, whatsapp messages, FB inboxes etc with no reply. If shes that busy i,don't want her operating on me. Dr Diaz and Baez both make me feel comfortable and I speak with them daily. They answer all my questions. Dr BAEZ quote is a little cheaper but Dr diaz has an all inclusive package he is offering me.

Does anyone have any reviews ?? I've studied their work and pics. But i want to talk to some actual ppl they've worked on. I'm scared. No lie. But i want to be happy with myself finally. Im a nurse so i have access to most of the stuff I need if you know what i mean. I'm from NY. And i got a date of 1-31-17. I need help with recovery houses. I'm thinking of my home, tropical, or paradise. Still researching. I'm shi#$%% bricks over here thinking of what I'm about to do. I really want a sx buddy. I'm so look stuck on which Dr to pick. You guys have been motivation and inspiration!!!!!
I've got some wish pics and some pics of their ig work HELP ME DECIDE!!!!

Got my quote !!!

So,i have my quote. $3900 from Dr Baez. I've decided to go with her because I wasn't completely satisfied with all of Dr diaz photos. Everything was cool. But now that im.ready to pay my deposit i haven't heard from Dr Baez. I need to make sure my friend and I are both booked jan 31st. This is making me nervous. I don't like when I can't get in touch with the Dr. Has anyone had much reaching Dr Australia Fagoso Baez ???

I've decided on Gianna Colombo's Aesthetic clinic and recovery house. Apparently formerly known as dream barbie recovery house. Anyone have any reviews there? Im.so nervous.

Dr Australia Fragoso Baez emailed me back!! Aww shoot ima be a Baez Doll

Awww shit now!!! It just got real lol. Dr baez emailed me back and confirmed my friend and I's dates and payments. So its office now. Lol were gonna be Baez Dolls!!!!! Now onto the checklists. Can anyone help me out and put a list below. I'll upload my list of everything I am getting. I'm excited and a little more nervous.

Supplies for BBL TT Lipo ( mommy make over)

Can everyone be a hugggeeeee help and list,supplies below that anyone would need traveling to the DR to Santa Domingo to CIPLA for surgery. I'm getting a tummy tuck with muscle repair as well as a Brazilian butt lift and liposuction to my back arm hips and thighs and I am also getting a breast-lift without implants. What should I pack with me to make my stay the easiest?
Dr Diaz or Dr Baez