Down 150 Time for a tummy tuck, Butt Lift and lipo to Arms and Back - Dominican Republic

Just paid the deposit really excited I'm going to...

Just paid the deposit really excited I'm going to Dr. Walkiris Robles so far they have been in great communication!! I lost 150 pounds now it's time to remove the excess skin and get this body back on track. I am getting a tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift and lipo on my arms, back and waist. I'm nervous and excited at the same time I think I'm more nervous about the recovery center than anything and I would love to talk to some people that have had the same doctor or have experienced and gone under this procedure so please feel free to contact me as I am nervous LOL

Ticket paid!! May 20 set date Dr.Robles

Anyone gonna be having survey with Dr. Walkiris Robles? Around this time?

Getting ready!!! The count down is getting close

All packed!!

Finally got everything packed up!! I had my blood work done and I went from 13.6 to 14.0!!! Now gotta drop the last four pounds and I will be good!!

Today is the day

Surgery day is today!! I am excited!! When I came I thought I would be getting everything done but turns out I can't. I am getting a tummy tuck and lipo. Have to get my back and bbl later.

Before surgery

I made it to the Dominican republic. Everything went according to plan my blood levels my BMI were perfect. Being that I was so heavy and I had a lot of skin to remove she did not want to perform lipo To my back or a BBL. I got lipo on the sides and tummy tuck all had fat injection to hips.

Made it back home

Sorry it has taken me so long to write an updated review. I flew home on May 30 everything went great with my surgery I had swollen legs and feet after surgery when I flew home my legs continue to be swollen and I start to feel loss of sensation in my toes and feet. I decided to go the emergency and come to find out I had three blood clots on my right lung. I've been in the hospital until last night feels good to be home. I'm on blood dinners now hopefully I won't have to stay on them too long I wish I would've known that flying after major surgery could cause blood clots. As far as my surgery went it was great relisted a great job right now I still have the drain in I still have fluid coming out so I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep the drain in but I want to make sure that I'm under 50 cc. I still don't feel hundred percent but every day I'm getting stronger. My experience overall has been hard flying to the Dominican and having surgery in a Third World country is something that I thought I was prepared for. The recovery home I stayed in was Queens recovery the care was amazing however I did not like the commendations or felt like I was in a place where I want to recover. I will try to update more often just want to say something as I'm just getting home.

2 months post op

I am still recovering but I am starting to love my results!!

New pic

Update on Dr.Robles. Amazing Doctor!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far communication has been terrific!! We shall see I sent the deposit yesterday and now I am ready to book my flight.