29 Year 3 Kids Looking to Build Her Confidence Back

Hello everyone I have been on this site for the...

Hello everyone I have been on this site for the past 2 months researching. I want to get a BBL but in all honesty I am terribly afraid ????????. However I have had 3 c-sections???? I was still scared act each one????. I am looking for a great Doctor with a great price, I would need to have everything included plus recovery. Any suggestions? I'm in NC and would be willing to travel but not too far because I want to be able to go back to the post op visit. I'm ready to feel good about myself again.

Still looking...

So I still haven't found a doctor yet. As well as all the reviews that I have been seeing have been from like 2-4 years ago. Also I haven't gotten any suggestion on great doctors... I'm so lost????????

Still Looking Around...HELP ME!!!

OMG... I have been searching and searching... There is a doctor in NC who's prices are reasonable but I want to make sure that I get the results I want. The there's Dr. Duran and her work is amazing! But I've never been outside of the country. I have also tried to do carecredit but was not approved because my credit score was not high enough... Don't get me wrong I don't have bad credit????... What should I do? And suggestions?

Wish Pic's

Still looking

Trying to make sure I make the right choice when getting my surgery. I'm in NC. Any suggestions on surgeons? I trying to get a BBL... I need help!!!????????

Still looking

I still have not found the right surgeon. Either their too much or too far. ???????? Everyone out of state is saying that I would have to stay in the area for up to 14 days. I can't take that long off of work... what should I do? Any suggestions?

I think I found a Surgeon ???????

Hello ladies ???????? I have been looking for a surgeon for the past 2 years to perform my lipo and BBL, I think that I think I finally found the right one ?? Dr. Valls in Miami. His pictures look great and the price is right in my range!!! I will be having my surgery the first week in July. This will be my 31st bday gift to myself. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I've had 3 c-sections which are major surgeries, but I've never been put to sleep. I think that's the part that is getting to me the most. Anyway is looking to get surgery around the same time please let me know.

Here's a couple of more wish pic's

Before pictures

As you can see there is no projection...no curves...no nothing! ????????

Confessions of a procrastinator????

Well dolls I waited too long. I called Dr. Lowneys office which was my first choice to try and get scheduled for April but was told he was booking for June????????. The only time I can take off is in April during spring break for the kids. I called Dr. Jamersons office this morning and he is way out of my projected budget starting at $10,300 and $500 off if you pay with cash. I was looking to spend no more than $8500 on the surgery. I don't know what to do at this point. I will keep you guys updated.

Who should I go to?

Ok Dolls if you have already had your surgery and have had a complete enjoyable experience. Please let me know!!! I need to pick a good doctor ASAP. Any suggestions?

OMG!!!

Meanwhile my first choice Dr. Lowney emailed me back after I sent a email expressing how I really wanted him to do my surgery but he was booked he said that he may be able to squeeze me in. His coordinator called me today and said she is trying to see what she can do but the date looks like April 15 I wanted to do something earlier in the week bc I'm off from the 10th-24th. So I figured that would give me time to heal before going back to work. I guess we'll see what happens next. But then she also said that he doesn't do patients with a BMI greater than 34. NOOOOOOOOO(sad face) I need to lose 2 pounds between now and next month. I don't know how I'm going to da this. I really never have success with weight loss.

I need to lose some weight

Y'all I am literally about to stress myself all the way out...I need to lose 20lbs. But not only that I still haven't chosen a Dr. and I will be having my surgery the week of April 10... I know your wondering ok you don't have a surgeon yet but you have a date.. yes this is the time I have off work... Does ANYONE have any advise???!!??? I keep going between 189.6lbs to 193.4lbs... what do I do?