29 Year 3 Kids Looking to Build Her Confidence Back

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello everyone I have been on this site for the...

Hello everyone I have been on this site for the past 2 months researching. I want to get a BBL but in all honesty I am terribly afraid ????????. However I have had 3 c-sections???? I was still scared act each one????. I am looking for a great Doctor with a great price, I would need to have everything included plus recovery. Any suggestions? I'm in NC and would be willing to travel but not too far because I want to be able to go back to the post op visit. I'm ready to feel good about myself again.

Still looking...

So I still haven't found a doctor yet. As well as all the reviews that I have been seeing have been from like 2-4 years ago. Also I haven't gotten any suggestion on great doctors... I'm so lost????????

Still Looking Around...HELP ME!!!

OMG... I have been searching and searching... There is a doctor in NC who's prices are reasonable but I want to make sure that I get the results I want. The there's Dr. Duran and her work is amazing! But I've never been outside of the country. I have also tried to do carecredit but was not approved because my credit score was not high enough... Don't get me wrong I don't have bad credit????... What should I do? And suggestions?

Wish Pic's

Still looking

Trying to make sure I make the right choice when getting my surgery. I'm in NC. Any suggestions on surgeons? I trying to get a BBL... I need help!!!????????

Still looking

I still have not found the right surgeon. Either their too much or too far. ???????? Everyone out of state is saying that I would have to stay in the area for up to 14 days. I can't take that long off of work... what should I do? Any suggestions?

I think I found a Surgeon ???????

Hello ladies ???????? I have been looking for a surgeon for the past 2 years to perform my lipo and BBL, I think that I think I finally found the right one ?? Dr. Valls in Miami. His pictures look great and the price is right in my range!!! I will be having my surgery the first week in July. This will be my 31st bday gift to myself. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I've had 3 c-sections which are major surgeries, but I've never been put to sleep. I think that's the part that is getting to me the most. Anyway is looking to get surgery around the same time please let me know.

Here's a couple of more wish pic's

Before pictures

As you can see there is no projection...no curves...no nothing! ????????

Confessions of a procrastinator????

Well dolls I waited too long. I called Dr. Lowneys office which was my first choice to try and get scheduled for April but was told he was booking for June????????. The only time I can take off is in April during spring break for the kids. I called Dr. Jamersons office this morning and he is way out of my projected budget starting at $10,300 and $500 off if you pay with cash. I was looking to spend no more than $8500 on the surgery. I don't know what to do at this point. I will keep you guys updated.

Who should I go to?

Ok Dolls if you have already had your surgery and have had a complete enjoyable experience. Please let me know!!! I need to pick a good doctor ASAP. Any suggestions?

OMG!!!

Meanwhile my first choice Dr. Lowney emailed me back after I sent a email expressing how I really wanted him to do my surgery but he was booked he said that he may be able to squeeze me in. His coordinator called me today and said she is trying to see what she can do but the date looks like April 15 I wanted to do something earlier in the week bc I'm off from the 10th-24th. So I figured that would give me time to heal before going back to work. I guess we'll see what happens next. But then she also said that he doesn't do patients with a BMI greater than 34. NOOOOOOOOO(sad face) I need to lose 2 pounds between now and next month. I don't know how I'm going to da this. I really never have success with weight loss.

I need to lose some weight

Y'all I am literally about to stress myself all the way out...I need to lose 20lbs. But not only that I still haven't chosen a Dr. and I will be having my surgery the week of April 10... I know your wondering ok you don't have a surgeon yet but you have a date.. yes this is the time I have off work... Does ANYONE have any advise???!!??? I keep going between 189.6lbs to 193.4lbs... what do I do?

UPDATE!!!

Ok ladies so I have narrowed it down to Dr. Lyle in NC, Dr. Mcadoo, Dr. Castro, and Dr. Calva in Miami. What do y'all think? Any suggestions? It's getting down to the nitty gritty (makes stressed face)

Gift card!!

Guess what ladies. I did a survey for RealSelf and I won $100 gift card for Amazon!! Way to start off Friday!

Decisions

Ok ladies so I will finally be deciding my surgeon this Friday... I'm so nervous!!

Ok Dolls I have chosen a surgeon and scheduled my surgery!!!

I will be going to Dr.Lyle in Raleigh, NC. My surgery date is 4/12/17... OMG I AM SO NERVOUS!!!

Exactly 30 days until my surgery...I'm so nervous...

I am a nervous wreck!!!

It just got real!!!

My Dr. Miami Booty Buddy came in today....This is really happening!!!

Personal Medical leave finally approved!

So today I finally got the ok for my personal medical leave. I only did this because I thought it would protect my job. Come to find out it does not. It only keeps your employer updated on your return. While out on leave if they feel the business needs someone they can let you go. The only up side to this is, you can file for unemployment. I don't want to be unemployed! But I would have to do what I have to do. I asked my boss and she said I would be fine while I'm out. She said that if I was out for a month to 6 weeks that's when it would be an issue. She seems pretty cool, but hey you can never trust anyone.

Next Wednesday...OMG!!

14 hours and counting until my surgery

I just ask for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery...I'm so nervous!!!

SURGERY DAY

I'm here at the hospital waiting to be taken back. I am a nervous wreck but I know God has me...

Pissed

It looks like I didn't have anything done. I have been crying and everything the compression garment is not even tight. I wasted my money

Surgery day... and I am very unimpressed and sad and angry and broken

Got to the hospital and all of my preop went very well. The main thing I was worried about through this whole surgery was the General anesthesia but that went very well too. The only thing I can remember is them saying we're just strapping your arms down and then I was being woke up. I awoke to me sitting on my butt. I told the nurse that I needed to be off of my butt bc it would mess up my results. Little did I know that there weren't really any results. I asked my aunt and mom to take pictures when I seen the pictures I just started to cry. The pictures of my butt like like my preop pictures. The garment that I have on is not tight and compressing at all. Whoever cut the holes for the butt to stick out did one small opening and one large opening on the other side as you can see. It looks weird and feels weird. I asked for lipo on my arms and the area of concern that is by my elbow is still there. I saved for this surgery and I wasted my money. Then when I left the hospital bc the surgeon was no longer there I went to his office. The nurse was like what are you doing here I just broke down and was like what did he do for 3 hours bc I don't see a difference at all. She go tell me that it takes 3 months before you see a change. I said that's a lie bc after surgery watching videos you can see a change with projection. This is just not cool. I don't have any pain thanks the lord I'm just sore and stiff I guess from the numbing cream bc it can't be anything else. Does anyone know how long you have to wait to get round 2. Here's some more pictures.

Update

Still not happy with my results looks like I'll be looking for round 2...uggggh

Searching for round 2

Hey ladies I know it's been a long time. I'm still trying to wrap my head around these results and wasting my money! Well in any case I'm searching for a great doctor for round 2. Let's see how long this takes and how much it will cost. Also I am trying to lose 30lbs but it seems nothing is working.

My Goals