29 Year 3 Kids Looking to Build Her Confidence Back

Hello everyone I have been on this site for the...

Hello everyone I have been on this site for the past 2 months researching. I want to get a BBL but in all honesty I am terribly afraid ????????. However I have had 3 c-sections???? I was still scared act each one????. I am looking for a great Doctor with a great price, I would need to have everything included plus recovery. Any suggestions? I'm in NC and would be willing to travel but not too far because I want to be able to go back to the post op visit. I'm ready to feel good about myself again.

Still looking...

So I still haven't found a doctor yet. As well as all the reviews that I have been seeing have been from like 2-4 years ago. Also I haven't gotten any suggestion on great doctors... I'm so lost????????

Still Looking Around...HELP ME!!!

OMG... I have been searching and searching... There is a doctor in NC who's prices are reasonable but I want to make sure that I get the results I want. The there's Dr. Duran and her work is amazing! But I've never been outside of the country. I have also tried to do carecredit but was not approved because my credit score was not high enough... Don't get me wrong I don't have bad credit????... What should I do? And suggestions?

Wish Pic's

Still looking

Trying to make sure I make the right choice when getting my surgery. I'm in NC. Any suggestions on surgeons? I trying to get a BBL... I need help!!!????????