Dream in the Making. Atlanta, GA

I have lived with a disfigured stomach for many...

I have lived with a disfigured stomach for many years. After being diagnosed with an Abdominal Hernia and extensive research I found that a Plastic Surgeon could repair my hernia and help me obtain a more desireable tummy. Why not!!!???

My Doctor recommended Dr. Difrancesco to perform my abdomnioplasty and hernia repair.

I met Dr. Difrancesco and she is awesome! She answered all of my questions quickly making me feel confident that she was the Plastic Surgeon that was going to help me start out on my body transformation journey.

I had my surgery on June 22, 2016. I am so very happy with the results! I didn't have a large amount of "hanging skin" (my extra skin inverted into my belly button) so Dr. Difrancesco explained that I may have a small vertical incision along with the horizontal incision. Perfectly fine for me. As long as she could remove the pouch! She did just that!

Post-op Tattoo to cover scar

Depending on how my scar heals...here is a tattoo cover up that I love

6 weeks!

Loving my results! Swelling is gone down considerably! I'm cleared to workout! So excited!

Taking my new tummy for a spin!

I went out last night! Absolutely loving my results! I can't believe I wore a crop top! First time in over 20 years!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon