So, at 45 Years of Age, This is Finally Happening !! HP 415cc with Benelli Lift

So after many years of longing to be able to fill...

So after many years of longing to be able to fill out out anything bigger than A cup or a super padded B cup (made me feel better lol) I am finally actually having a BA !! I've had lots of thoughts about doing this...like is this selfish, unnecessary, shallow etc, I've come to a place of just being thankful that I can afford to do something for me that will make me feel even better about my body than I already do. I've nursed 2 babies, which I think is awesome but my little breasts took a beating ! Lots of stretch makes and enlarged areolas. I am scheduled to have high profile 415cc under the muscle with a Benelli lift. I don't really need a lift as apparently I have minimal drooping but my areolas will be reduced. I'm so looking forward to finally having a more womanly body !!

I week away from BA !!!

Ahhhh 1 week exactly from my BA surgery !! Just got off the phone with the nurse from the Moncton Hospital! I'm so excited and nervous. I love reading all the reviews and this site has been invaluable to me ! I hope journey will be of some help to others too.

Day 2 Post op

It's done !!! Pain is totally manageable ! They are very high and very square ! I love them already tho! For those of you waiting to have your BA, I'd say don't be nervous... For me, so far, it's not as painful as I thought it would be at all !

Day 3 post op

Here's the progress

Day 4 post op 415cc HP

Feeling pretty good overall. Tired mostly and need lots of naps but the pain is, again, no where near what I was expecting !! My nipples don't hurt, sting and so far, no zingers but I have feelin in both ! I'm starting to see the bruising and my stretch marks look puffy

Day 13 post op

Things are good. I went for my one week F/U appt. and everything looks good. I was hoping they would take off my bandages but they just leave them until they fall off themselves - so I just have to wait to see how my peri-aeroelar lift looks ! My PS also advised me not to massage. I'm fine with that but don't most PS recommend massaging ??

UPDATE : 3 weeks post op

All is well! Not much change really and I am getting a bit impatient with the tightness, although that is lessening all the time, and how the Benelli lift looks underneath the tape !! My implants felt like 2 red bricks up under my chest for the first 2 weeks and I can say that they are finally starting to feel like a part of my own body!
New Brunswick Plastic Surgeon