Hydr-facial Done on Friday and Saturday my Face Was the Dryest It Has Ever Been! Dickson City, PA

I went Friday evening and received a Hydra-facial...

I went Friday evening and received a Hydra-facial for the first time ever. My skin for a 42 yr old was fine, no color spotting, minimal wrinkles, never had acne etc. I just wanted something to tighten the skin slightly and give me a glow. She recommended nothing for my face as she said that my skin was great. Well I woke up Saturday morning with the entire chin area dry and flaky, SORE and TIGHT! I have red blotches all over the bottom part of my mouth and nothing I do helps! She said that I didn't need to change anything. Keep the same products etc. Is this normal and what can I do?? These are the after pictures as I never took close ups before of my face.

Worse as the day went

As the day went it got worse. Cracked to almost bleeding. My eyes are so swollen. My left side of my jaw is swollen and my lip is turned down for some reason. Please help work advise!

Can't be right?!