Tattoo Removal with Cutera's Enlighten Laser - Detroit, MI

I had my large thigh tattoo treated with Cutera's...

I had my large thigh tattoo treated with Cutera's Enlighten laser and I am impressed! Doctor said I should have 100% clearance after 3rd treatment. Total treatment time only took less that 3 min and in my opinion hurt less than the tattoo. 5 minutes after and a large about of shading was already gone. The next morning even the hard lines starting to fade. I will post more updates as time goes by.

Post one week

I am very pleased with the results! This was one week, 5 more to go before my next treatment!

2 weeks post 1st Enlighten Tattoo removal treatment

All healed up and still fading!

6 weeks post treatment

6 weeks post treatment, Going for my second treatment at the end of August. Has anyone else tried this laser?

2nd Treatment Post 5 weeks

Second treatment was great, recovery time was only 4 days with a bandage. Can't wait getting my 3rd treatment next weekend and will update with photos. All and all I am extremely pleased with the progress of the removal, the Enlighten laser has completely exceeded my expectations from what I heard about the process. My cousin had one done a year or so back with a Picosure laser and said mine is as far as she was at her 7th treatment.

3rd treatment post 1 week

This treatment really broke up a lot of the heavy ink. Looks like it's clearing nicely.

3 Months Post 3rd Treatment

Very happy with progress so far!
Dr. Jill Lezaic

She is a true expert! She new exactly how to treat for the best outcome.