"36 Yrs Old, 1 Child, - Destin, FL

I am about a week out from my surgery and have...

I am about a week out from my surgery and have been on a rollercoaster of emotions. In Feb of 2013 I weighed 180lbs through the course of that year and lots of work I lost 40lbs. Even with the weight loss I still had the pooch and looked like I was 3 months pregnant. Hoping for a good support network!

One week out from TT/Lipo

Getting excited!

One more day then it's the start to a new me....I am a little nervous not so much about the surgery but about the recovery process. I had a C-section and am wondering how it compairs because my recovery with my C-section was a breeze! If anybody can give me some insight that would be great.

Night before my TT/Lipo

So tomorrow is the big day and I am starting to really freak out not knowing what to expect. I see everybody's posts and it gets me super excited to see the end result just hoping that it goes well for me.

Welcome to the flat side!!!!!

Well I made it day one post op doing well just very sore and swollen. I got to see my tummy today and so far I'm very satisfied!

Day 3 PO feel like crap

So today is day three post op and I was hoping for a miracle I guess. Yesterday was a great day but today I think all of my nerves decided to wake up at the same time OUCH!!! Oh well my hubby has been a lifesaver these past few days but he has to go back to work tomorrow. Feeling very scared to do it by myself not only that but I was hoping to get my daughter back by tomorrow but I may postpone it until later in the week.....

Day 4 PO feeling fantastic

Today has been the best so far....I'm finding it hard to stay put in my recliner lol! I did a load of laundry and folded it just haven't made it to putting it away yet. At this rate I will be able to take care of my 3 year old no problem so I'm thinking tomorrow is the big day to take her back!

Day 5 and I'm alive!!!!!

For all those who said day 4 into 5 was the turning point were exavtly right! I feel fantastic today minus having a 3 yr old with a stomach bug and trying to manage her and my recovery at the same time! I have been out of the recliner more than in it today and my only issue is when standing my lower back starts hurting because of not being able to stand upright. The best part is when I indicate that something hurts my 3 yr old says it's ok mommy you will be better soon.....gotta love her!

On the fast Rd to recovery!

Today Is day 10 PO and I feel great! No pain meds for three days and I got my drains out yesterday. Believe it or not the drains were causing most of my abdominal pain because as soon as they were out I was able to move around pretty good. I can almost stand up straight but still if I'm on my feet to long my lower back will hurt really bad.....The key is listening to your body!

Week three and I am feeling great!

It has been three weeks since my TT/Lipo and have started back at work this week. Thankfully I have a desk job so I am sitting all day. Still sore on my sides from the lipo but other than that I am very mobile. Will add pics later today!

Week three photos

Week three po

Well I made it to week three with minimal issues. My belly button got a little infected but my PS said its normal and gave me an antibiotic which worked great!

Week 5 pics

Well it's werk five and I'm feeling great. I have only had a few minor ibumps along the way my belly button got infected but after a week of meds it's doing great, my Lipo entrance wound on my tail bone list the scab and there is a hole there but thankfully it's superficial, and now a small spot on my scar is looking a little irritated but other than that I'm super happy with the results!

Week 7 doing great!

Week 9 PO

It's been about nine weeks and I feel like s million bucks! I am so happy with my results it feels great to be able to look in the mirror and love what I see instead of loathing it!

3 months Po

Three months and doing awesome never been happier with my body! It is awesome to walk into a store grab something, put it on and look amazing......

5 months post OP

8 months post op and loving every minute of it

I am 8 months post op and in the best shape of my life. I am so thankful I was able to have the surgery as I am loving life everyday!

Almost a year PO

February 19 will be my 1 year anniversary. I am soooo pleased with my results I would do it 100 times over! I love my new body and outlook on life.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon