Great Doctor & Great Staff but I Wish I Didn't Have This Surgery - Destin, FL

When I got my surgery I was really young and...

When I got my surgery I was really young and wanted "huge fake boobs." I talked to my doctor about becoming a full D. I got saline implants under the muscle overfilled with 600cc and I went through my underarms. After my implants dropped I started to wear in bra sizes DD/DDD. They are way too heavy and big for my frame. They also make me look very top heavy. I want to get them removed soon.

Everyone at Destin Plastic Surgery were always helpful and nice. I had a lot of issues with infections from armpit hair getting ingrown in my incision & all I would have to do was call and they would tell me to come in so the the doctor's assistant could take a look at it or whatever I needed.

I still have issues with my incision site (in my arm pit) & honestly I would not recommend to anyone to go through that area. Yes, it's the "no scar" technique but the healing process was miserable for me. I couldn't lift my arms up normally for MONTHS and like I said I still have problems with the incision site.

Being said all this, I would highly recommend this surgery center to anyone but definitely not the "no scar technique."

Just walked out of my revision surgery

Well, got to Miami for my appointment about an hour early. Did the paperwork. The receptionist let me use the bathroom, but realized afterwards that I needed to pee in a cup to check if I was pregnant.

I was like "oh no" because I haven't ate or drank anything since 8 o'clock yesterday since we have to fast for anesthesia. When the nurse finally took me back, I felt like she had a little attitude with me. You know how you talk to someone when you are irritated with them? That's how I felt she was talking to me. Last time I came they were so incredibly nice. This time I felt like I was a nuisance. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable. So, I said I was going to talk to my spouse and went to the front and told the receptionist that I do not feel comfortable having my revision surgery here and please let the office manager know.

The thing is, I would have paid for my revision. They dismissed my original concerns and then when I get upset they agree to do it free, but obviously this made them really annoyed with me.

I don't feel comfortable going under general anesthesia especially under the circumstances.

So, right now I'm headed to a restaurant to eat a big fat juicy burger because I'm starving and will schedule my revision with someone else.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon