Lollipop Lift W/ Saline Implants - Des Plaines, IL

Dr Johnson was beyond amazing from the start. Not...

Dr Johnson was beyond amazing from the start. Not pushy, very kind. I just had my surgery today under twilight sedation and woke up with no pain at all, no groggyness. You can tell dr Johnson cares about your opinion and wants to stay true to yourself but enhance your natural beauty. I got 420cc in my right and 450Cc in my left to even out my assymetry, I really trusted him in sizing by showing him my wish pics . Thanks Dr Johnson!

1 day post-op

Feeling some discomfort today so started taking the prescribed pain meds - helping tons! I love the way they're looking already which I'm very surprised how nice they are! Dr. J is taking off the dressings on Monday at my first Post Op app, and can't wait to see how my nipple placement looks :)

4 days post op

Nothing much has changed, less overall pain but incision spots are burning a little .. My left breast is dropping a bit quicker as you can tell in pics lol :)
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Johnson is very kind, he was gentle and showed through his actions that he truly cares about his patients. I am only 4 hours post op and I look and feel GREAT!!