30 Years Young, Tear Trough, Happy!

I'm in the music industry so you HAVE to stay...

I'm in the music industry so you HAVE to stay looking as young as possible!! much to my surpise I suddenly had hallows under my eyes!!! Made me look my age! I've never looked my age! LOL! Michelle at Dermatouch RN was so sweet and she comforted me. She put the numbing cream on my face and then waited a few minutes. It didn't hurt at all! I was terrified for nothing!I love my results. 1 syringe total did the trick, but I want to the crease all the way gone so I am going back next week for a final touch up.

2 week Touch up Tear Trough

Michelle let me know I could come back in 2 weeks if I felt I needed a little more filler. Their office gives you a discount when you come back in 2 weeks and that was a bonus! (Its a generaous discount) Michell and I laughed and laughed this time around. She is a real joy to be around. I wasn't scared at all this time and I'm back at the office typing this review now! I'm sooooo happy with how I look now. I looked in the mirror when I got in the car and almost cried. These pictures are immediately before treatment and immediately after. (Hence the reason I'm still in the car.) I have my confidence back! Very happy! Oh, and I"m wearing brown contacts now in the "after:" pic and I'm also bending my head forward in the original "before" pic which makes my nose look much bigger than it is lol other than that, I did nothing different to my face (except the perlane of course ;))

Very calming and friendly.