33 Y/o Seeking Filler for Improving Lost Volume - Charlotte, NC

I have a very narrow/thin face & have been...

I have a very narrow/thin face & have been noticing that I sometimes appear gaunt in photos. I also wanted to even out my smaller top lip to match my fuller bottom lip...but I wanted it to look very natural.
Dr. Kosari used Restylane for my treatment. He replaced lost volume in my cheeks & also slightly plumped my upper lip with the same kind of filler. I'm so happy with the results! Besides a little swelling and very tiny bruises (only on my lips) for a few days after, I didn't have any side effects.
Charlotte Dermatologic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Kosari for Botox earlier this year & decided to go back to him to talk about improving the shape of my lips as well as replenishing lost volume in my cheeks. Dr. Kosari was great. He talked to me about what he would do and I liked his conservative approach. He explained that he could always come back & add more if I wasn't happy with the results, and that really put me at ease. I liked that he took the time to explain what he was seeing, what he wanted to achieve and whether or not that matched my hopes before he even started. He told me that the most noticeable "issues" were that my upper lip was a good bit smaller than my bottom lip and that my cheeks had lost quite a bit of volume. Basically, thats exactly what I had seen in the mirror so I decided to go for it. I'll spare the details on the needle sticks, but honestly, IT WASN'T THAT BAD. His sweet nurse put on numbing cream for me so that I wouldn't feel as much, and Dr. Kosari did an excellent job. He even encouraged me to call him that night if I was having any concerns or questions! Once again, an all around wonderful experience from a great young doctor!