Had Cellulaze 1 Month Ago - San Diego, CA

I had cellulaze a month ago. It's sore to the...

I had cellulaze a month ago. It's sore to the touch, but I can sit no problem. The first 3 days were the sorest. Then it started to calm down. It's good to wear spanks shorts to keep from jiggling. I see improvement. But my Doctor told me this: It takes about 3 months for the soreness to go away and to see some results. He said that improvement will continue for up to 1 year to see final results. I had medium degree cellulite and have 3 incision marks in one leg and 4 in the other. He got to the bottom of my butt where there was some dimpling. He also said they expect 80% improvement, but could certainly get more. I think I am going to love it. I have a pool and bathing suits show those thighs. I went to Dr. Birchall (Dermacare in San Diego). He did Cellulaze on 2 of his staff and they shared their pictures and they look great. Takes about 3 months for your legs to start to feel normal. It's not terribly painful, but you know it's there. His cost is $3,800, he recently had a special of $500 off. The Dr. and his staff are wonderful. I highly recommend. I hope this helps answer some questions for people. There is no other way to get rid of cellulite. Even exercise. If you have it, you have it. This procedure cuts the bands where your fat pushes through that give those dimples.
Carlsbad Physician

The Doctor is very honest and straight forward. Easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. His staff is excellent too. I have been going to Dermacare for about 7 years. Getting various lasers and injections and botox. They don't do more fillers or botox than you need. They definitely don't over sell you. And prices are reasonable.