Do Not Waste Your Money on HALO Laser - It Doesn't Work! Denver, CO

Definitely not worth it! I spent $2500 for the ...

Definitely not worth it! I spent $2500 for the face, neck, and chest treatment. One month after the treatment, I told the esthetician that it didn't look any different and instead of redoing the treatment, she offered to do a four BBL treatments instead. In the following weeks, she ended up giving me only two BBL treatments and then told me I would have to pay for any additional BBL treatments after that. I was also told to keep using the Obagi Blender (Hydroquinone skin lightener) to help fade the brown spots that remained. Why would I keep doing that if the HALO laser was supposed to take care of my brown spots? Six months later and my skin looks the same. I still have brown spots, wrinkles, large pores, and my skin is not tighter. All of these issues were supposed to be corrected with the HALO laser treatment (according to the Sciton pamphlet). What a total waste of money! The doctor should have offered to redo the entire HALO treatment because the settings they used were not effective and the treatment did nothing to improve my skin. I don't think that this particular doctor had enough experience with the HALO laser and had I known that, I would have sought our another doctor with more experience. Do not waste your money. My Retin-A and Clarisonic have done more for my skin in the past than the expensive HALO did! I'm sorry I don't have before and after photos; but I have a super powered magnifying mirror and I can see that there is absolutely no difference in my skin. My friends can't see any difference either and can't believe that I spent $2500 with no results.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Heather was very nice & knowledgeable, but I feel totally ripped off by paying $2500 for a procedure that did not work at all. When I told Heather that the treatment didn't work, I think she felt bad, but they should have either refunded my money or offered to redo the HALO laser procedure. Instead, they offered to do BBL treatments and told me to keep using the skin lightening cream, which did nothing for my skin either.