Tummy Tuck with Lipo. Denver, CO

I am 47, have had 2 kids, no scars and no stretch...

I am 47, have had 2 kids, no scars and no stretch marks just not happy with loose skin and no muscle tone. I weigh 110 and I am 5'2 and have always worked out with no real change to my mid section. I am currently 2 weeks post op this Friday and I am walking with a cane since I am still very hunched over with some pain on and off. I go back to work on Monday and I am not looking forward to it. I have posted some before pics and I will post after photos soon and I will update as I can.

13 days post op

Still have to walk bent over which is getting old and I have a lot of pressure and back pain today. My scar looks Nasty and I know it will get better every day just want to walk normal......

3 week update

Still need cane but walking almost upright now....still need meds but not as often. I think by Monday I might evolve into a human and walk upright. ....it would be nice to say goodbye to my painful back! I feel much better than last weekend for sure and I can wear all my clothes fine despite still swollen. The glue on my scar is still hanging in there but at my 6 week check up doc will give me scar stuff....can't wait for the healing. Here are some pics....don't really see a change but I have been staring at it in disgust sometimes.

24 days PO

Feeling more upright but not all there yet. Slept on my side with less pain then usual for 5 hours until I had to go back to my back. Some of my crust from my scar is flaking off and it looks good underneath....still get pooped doing everyday stuff. ...like cleaning out my car put me on the couch with vicidon n an icepack......baby steps.

5 week update

My belly button is looking better since the crust fell out n I started putting vitamin E on my scar until my PS gives me medical grade scar stuff. I am still sore n swollen n get uncomfortable sleeping but feeling better n looking better everyday!

6 week update

Well I am finally seeing some great improvements that I am excited about. I still feel like I waddle while I walk but that is from all the tightness I still feel in my abdomen. I have started to walk on the treadmill n bike but I am soooo stiff n swollen afterwards. I feel like a 80 yr old when I stretch my legs! I started the scar cream the Doc gave me and the silicone strips too n I so far think my scar will look fabulous in 6months.....just in time for bikini season!

7 weeks n counting

Well I finally felt ok to put on a bikini....not too bad but I had really hike up those bottoms to hide my scar :( ...hopefully the scar will fade enough so I don't have to go shopping.

10 weeks

I am pretty happy with the results as I progress. Just can't wait to get the ok to work out vigorously.....I had a breast revision on one side so I have had to wait 3 months.

3 months

This has been a slow long journey. ....I was hoping to look and feel a lot better but I still feel stiff a bit n numb n my scar is shocking to say the least. I have the ok to do situps and push my cardio but I
It will take time to get back to where I started. I am scared my scar will not fade but the Doc says it will over time n that I should massage it figourlsly to break up the scar tissue. This whole process can take a year to see the real results so I am hopeful n massaging my scar 3 Times a day n can tell the difference in swelling for sure.

Almost 5 months

Well it's time for new pics and a new update. Back to working out fully and still have numbness in some areas of my belly and still have pleating which I need to know from my realself family if anyone else does at this stage because it is definitely freaking me out. I have been massaging like crazy and use silicone gel and strips and bio oil. My scar still has some hard nodules also n I am trying to rub them out as well. So need some feedback on this for sure. My scar is really the only thing I go back and fourth with....some days I think it does not look that bad and it was all worth it and some days I feel like the bride of Frankenstein and think what the hell did I do! Thanks for listening my friends and I look forward to any comments/feedback. You will see in my pics the pleating on my left side mostly.

Almost 5 months!

Love that I can finally wear crop tops!

6 month Update

This has been a long road and I must say I'm still undecided if I would do this all over again. Going to Hawaii and I tried on alot of my old bathing suits and was depressed that some of my bottoms are not covering :( - Everyone says my scar will fade with time but when I look at some of the ladies on here my scar is alot more prevalent at the same post op date. At my recent doc appt he said he can fix some of my wrinkling issues with a local so I probably will do this at my 9 month post op appt. Getting at bully button ring today so wish me luck ladies n I will post those pics soon.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I love doctor C and this is my second time doing surgery with him and would recommend him to anyone. He is a perfectionist very professional and has a awesome bedside manner.