Probably the Best Money I Have Ever Spent - Denver, CO

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 118 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a Rhinoplasty done about 15 years ago. My...

I had a Rhinoplasty done about 15 years ago. My original Rhinoplasty appeared to be a pretty good job when it was first done, however as the years went by it went downhill. Unfortunately, online reviews of doctors was not as common as it is now. I spent a lot of time this time around reading reviews online of which doctor had consistently the best results. Dr. Imola appeared to be one of the best in the Denver Metro Area from all the research I did.

When I went in to his office I already knew that my Rhinoplasty was going to be quite a bit more challenging than the average. Dr. Imola was extremely honest about what to expect. In fact the actual results turned out to be better than what he said I should expect to get from the procedure.

Some people think it is simply superficial and materialistic to have cosmetic surgery done. I noticed quite quickly people were interacting with me differently than they had before, which started to have a really positive effect on my self-confidence. This increase in self-confidence has improved my life in ways I never thought it would. This was expensive especially since I had a more complicated revision Rhinoplasty, however I am convinced it was worth every last penny.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research of online reviews about cosmetic surgeons in the Denver Metro Area, and Dr. Imola seemed to be one of the best.