Refinement Rhinoplasty - Denver, CO

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 118 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I haven’t had one person ask me “have you had...

I haven’t had one person ask me “have you had your nose done,” I just get a lot complements and questions if I have lost weight-can’t beat that! If you’ve been considering this procedure, even if it’s just for a small refinement-go for it! You’re in good hands.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Imola for a Varity of reasons. I loved that he focused just on the face and that he had previously been a Dentist. I felt that he spent a lot of time with me discussing what I can expect and what results I was going to achieve with the procedure. I also loved that he wouldn’t do something that he felt wasn’t natural. My experience with Dr. Imola was nothing shy of amazing! I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results I’ve had. I’m extremely happy that I waited and was diligent about finding the right doctor for this surgery. I had wanted this done for years and never felt comfortable after leaving consultations. Dr. Imola spent over an hour with me during my first appointment and paid extreme close attention to detail which was very important to me.