33 Years Old, 5'0", 99lbs, 2 Kids

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm 33 years old with 2 kids and am looking at...

I'm 33 years old with 2 kids and am looking at getting a breast lift with implants. I just had my first consultation last week. They did the 3D imaging which was awesome. I know I want to get silicone but am still trying to decide whether to get tear drop or round. Here are some pics from the 3D imaging. The 1st round of pics, 1st pic, left is tear drop and other two are round. 2nd round 1st pic is before and other are round, last is before and tear drop. I'm looking at doing 310cc and going from a small b to a full c. I have 2 other consultations set up this month and I'm excited about starting this process!

Date is set!

After going to 3 different consultations I've finally picked a Dr. I've decided on Dr Rhee at Castle Rock plastic surgery. I have my pre-op this Friday and surgery on on December 27th. Merry Christmas to me! I haven't fully decided on size yet. I'm thinking 275cc-300cc though at the last consult I liked the look of the 250 the best. I'm super petite so I'm scared of going too big! Plus I already have some breast tissue. I'm pretty set on moderate plus profile though. I guess we'll see what my PS has to say on Friday! Here's some befores and sizers.

Wish pics (some are fellow RS girls????)

Made it to the other side!

I went into the hospital at 5:30am with surgery set for 7:30am. After doing all the necessary things they gave me a dose of versed to relax me. Last thing I remember was saying wow that kicks in fast and next thing I know is I'm in recovery. I had quite of bit of pain upon waking so they gave me 2 or 3 doses of dilaudid before discharging. They ended up doing a full anchor lift on my left brest and I think just a nipple lift with implant threw the fold on my right. Apparently there wasn't enough loose skin on the right to do the full lift. I ended up getting 275cc mentor round moderate plus profile on both sides. I feel like I have a ton of side boob so I hope that's swelling and will go down.

As far as today goes, all I've had is Tylenol and ibuprofen. Still sore and tight but not in enough pain to take the percocet. I even made it out to the outlets for a little bit today. Though that pretty much wiped me out and had to come home to nap haha. We'll see what the next few days bring. My mom and sister get into town tomorrow and I really don't want to sleep the whole day away!

Post op today

Had my post op today and got my first real look at them. Everything seems to be going well so far. Dr was surprised how symmetric they looked since only one had the full lift. Still no narcotics since day 1. Though I haven't had a bm yet and the Dr suggests I take an enema. Ugh.

Day 4 pics

1 week PO

Today makes 1 week in. Hard to believe at this time last week I was sleeping the whole day away. The pain is pretty much gone. Only a little in the morning. The pressure and tightness is so much better too. Today was also my 1st day back to work (I do in home daycare). It went pretty well but I was exausted by lunch time. I have my next post op appt this Friday to remove the sutures so I'll finally get to see the incisions. Now I just can't wait for them to drop! I'm ready to start shopping haha!

2nd post op

Got the sutures out today and no more steri strips. Still some bruising but otherwise they're looking pretty good! Got the ok to only wear the surgical bra 1/2 day and sleep flat or on my side. Yay!

2 weeks! Boob greed?

I had my 1st case of boob greed the other day. It's funny cause I wanted a natural look and didn't want it super noticeable that I had my boobs done. Don't get me wrong, they look great in a bra and naked but you can't tell at all with my clothes on that I had anything done. Will they'll get bigger as they drop?

More pics

It seems like all my winter clothes are baggy so maybe that's why I'm feeling so small.

Week 3

Today marks 3 weeks! Not a whole lot has changed. Lefty is still pretty high so I'm hoping it drops soon. The derma bond and scabs are starting to come off so I'm getting a better idea on what the scars are going to look like. Last week I was experiencing some boob greed so over the weekend I bought some new shirts to help accentuate the girls. I think that has helped. Everything else has been going pretty smooth! I'll see the Dr on Friday so we'll see what he has to say.

Good bra size calculator?

Anyone know of a good bra size calculator? I've tried VS and Adore Me and they say 32B which I know isn't right. I've tried a couple others online and they come up as DD. So confusing!

The dress that inspired my augmentation

While I've been wanting an augmentation for years, back in August I went to a good friend's wedding. Even though I wore a push up bra, I was super conscious of my breasts. About a month after the wedding I had my first consultation. Here's a before and after in the dress. 2nd photo I'm not even wearing a bra!

Dress with push up bra

Wowza! Previous dress with the same push up bra I was wearing before my augmentation.

5 1/2 weeks

So far all is going well! I had another post op yesterday and it seems I was spitting stitches so the Dr took them out and applied some neosporin and bandaids to them. Left breast is still higher but the Dr says since I had a full lift on that breast that it's normal for them to drop at different times. Hopefully soon! I'm getting a little impatient haha! Here's a few updated pics. Coming along well I think!

Collage

Before, 4 days post, and today. Crazy how time is flying! Looking back, I look like I had the boobs of a 60 year old not 33!

In love with my boobies!

I'm just over 6 weeks now and I can now say I'm completely in love with my boobs. Maybe slightly obsessed lol. I was concerned at first about them being too small but I'm now really happy with the size. With most outfits I can play them down but if I'm wanting to look sexy I can with a tight shirt. And bonus! Lefty is finally dropping!

3 months post op

I'm just a few days over 3 months post op and things are going pretty smoothly. The only concern I have is the breast that didn't get a full lift seems wider than the other therefore some of my clothes don't sit just right. Like if I wear a v neck shirt it pulls to one side. I keep hoping that as time passes they'll even out. Other than that I'm still loving them!

4 months

I'm just over 4 months post op. For the most part I feel like they haven't changed a lot since the last update. Sometimes I still feel like they could be bigger but I think with my petite frame I would've looked top heavy. The only concern I've really had was that with only having a full lift on one side, one breast is a little thinner than the other. I'm hoping that will eventually even out. Other than that I'm extremely happy with how they've turned out. I wish I would have done this years ago!
Dr Rhee