A Very Happy Patient - Denver, CO

My experience with Dr Buford was beyond...

My experience with Dr Buford was beyond spectacular. He was very professional at explaining the process of the procedure. He made sure I understood the whole process and what the outcome could be. I was scared at first, because I have never been under the knife , but after meeting with Dr Buford and his awesome staff, I knew that I picked the right plastic surgeon. It was very easy talking to Dr. Buford and letting him know what I would like, he gave me his input and thoughts about what he though would be the right size for me, since I am 4'11 and i couldn't be any happier with my results. I love the enhancement, I love the way it feels and I love that the process was so easy. I had my surgery on April 1 and return to work on that Monday. ( 3 days ) I was so impressed. I felt fine, and looked fine! Had I known my surgery was going to be smooth, I would've done it 10 years ago. I am glad I choose Dr Buford and his staff, they are by far the best plastic surgeon office. I highly recommend Dr Buford for your enhancement, I am definitely going to back his office for my next procedure.
Denver Plastic Surgeon