A Very Happy Patient - Denver, CO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My experience with Dr Buford was beyond...

My experience with Dr Buford was beyond spectacular. He was very professional at explaining the process of the procedure. He made sure I understood the whole process and what the outcome could be. I was scared at first, because I have never been under the knife , but after meeting with Dr Buford and his awesome staff, I knew that I picked the right plastic surgeon. It was very easy talking to Dr. Buford and letting him know what I would like, he gave me his input and thoughts about what he though would be the right size for me, since I am 4'11 and i couldn't be any happier with my results. I love the enhancement, I love the way it feels and I love that the process was so easy. I had my surgery on April 1 and return to work on that Monday. ( 3 days ) I was so impressed. I felt fine, and looked fine! Had I known my surgery was going to be smooth, I would've done it 10 years ago. I am glad I choose Dr Buford and his staff, they are by far the best plastic surgeon office. I highly recommend Dr Buford for your enhancement, I am definitely going to back his office for my next procedure.

8 months after surgery

my main concern was the "symmastia" it's still there. I have slightly to no cleavage. I told the PS what I wanted as far as having cleavage, he is suggestion to go smaller in cup and will " try " to fix the symmastia. This will cost me more money, and time. Can I please get some advice from other PS please.