68 Year Old - Breast Implant Removal and Breast Lift. Denver, CO

I had breast implants following the birth of my...

I had breast implants following the birth of my daughter in 1983, with replacement implants in 1999. The second set had to be larger and began to harden and lose their shape after a number of years. I had been wanting to rid myself of the weight and misshapen implants for a couple of years. Following visits to several physicians I selected Dr. Folk as she provided much more information as to options and potential results. I am now totally pleased with the results after only 7 weeks. My own tissue was sufficient to leave me with decent sized breasts and a shape appropriate for my 5'1", 114 lb. frame. I had no complications and I expect the incisions to smooth out completely and fade over time. Dr. Folk did an expert job of performing the breast lift, and I am thrilled to now be all ME, without the burdensome weight and size of the last implants. It is so freeing. Thanks, Dr. Folk.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Folk spent a considerable amount of time with me at my initial appointment, providing several detailed options and recommendations for my consideration. She was thorough and realistic about potential results. She made me feel completely comfortable with my decision to move forward with the operation. She seems to totally understand my feelings, which was very important to me.