Extremely Pleased - Delmont, PA

?I had multiple surgeries done by Dr. Johns. I h...

?I had multiple surgeries done by Dr. Johns. I had a tummy tuck, brachioplasty, modified outer thigh lift, and a breast lift with augmentation this year (2016). I am more than pleased. My scares healed nicely and my body has adjusted with no deformities in symmetrical shape. Dr. Johns and his staff have been compassionate and sensitive to my needs. They are thorough and efficient. I've been to his office in Greensburg and Monroeville, both locations are clean and beautifully decorated. I have one surgery left to complete which is an inner thigh lift. I plan on scheduling this procedure within the next 6 months. I highly recommend this surgeon.

Extremely Pleased

Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Johns is thorough in explaining all procedures. He was sensitive to my needs and very easy to talk to.