37 Year Old (Married), 2 Children 8 and 18 Yrs Old. Ready to Look Better in my Skin! - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I been stalking this website day in and day for...

I been stalking this website day in and day for about a month. I am so torn between doctors and procedures. Breast Reduction, tummy tuck, liposuction after affects ... IDK. Good reviews, bad reviews, customer services, cost, time, pain, meds and scared as hell. Oh my, Anxiety! Anyone else have similar issues.

I'm up in limbo, my husband don't want me to do....

I'm up in limbo, my husband don't want me to do. Unfortunately, I'm not doing it for him. Am I wrong for not entertaining him? Once I put something in my head to do, no one can change my mind. Not even him! He don't like the scar; I don't either. But, I can't have it all. I'm sure when it is all said and done he will understand. At least I hope so.

Nervous As Hell

I'm back it's been a while. So, I'm nervous as hell my surgery is in less than a month and I am getting scared. Really thinking about pushing my date back. I'm sooooo ready for a flat stomach and perky breast. But also so nervous.

Meanwhile looking for some advice on things I should start preparing for... Suggestions are needed.

Less Than 30 Days Away!

Hello my fellow beauties. I notice there has been a lot going on lately. Right now, I'm just trying to finish up my semester (it's killing me). Well, I am less than 30 days away from surgery and I have developed the jitters. I'm nervous as hell!

After months of contemplating back and forth on doing both my procedures at the same time, I have finally made my decision. Originally, I sent my photos and the doctor made his best educated guess and told me I need a full TT. I also wanted a breast reduction as well but I never inquired regarding my breast reduction because I was trying to get my insurance to pay for. Well on Monday i had a in person consultation 11/21/2016 and It's official... I'M GETTING A MOMMY MAKEOVER! Dr. Ortega was pleasant and upfront. Very approachable, and don't tell you what you want to hear. I will be posting before pictures soon.

The count down

Well, well I have exactly 7 day before my sx. I'm so excite! I haven't had a flat belly since April 1997.???? Today starts my 7 day cleanse. Any body else due for surgery with Dr. Ortega 12/12/16.

I made it through. Update

Well, we'll, I survived... Let me just say. I have no pain with the exception of me using my stomach muscles. No coughing or laughing thou. Other than that, No pain! I though that I would be in this intensive and unbearable pain. Yeap, total opposite. I started taking my meds as soon as I got home and settled. I used the oxycodone and arnica every 4 hours and the muscle relaxer every 8 hour. Yes, I have my reminder on alarm and make sure I didn't miss a dose.

The day have arrived

I was schedule to be in the office at 7:30 am. I came in hour and ahalf early. The staff was very friendly and pleasant. I have been checked and completed all my paper, pictures, and vitals. Now, I'm in the office prep and ready to go. Dr. Ortega im ready. Send your prays!

Feeling Good

I just want to say Dr. Ortega is the best surgeon I have come in contact with. He's caring, knowledgeable, honest, and funny. The office staff was great, they were attentive and helpful. I want to give a shout out to Angela. I had a small episode and she took good care of me. My experience thus far at Spectrum was great with the exception on the lady in the post OR. She wasn't very pleasant or patient. Other than her my experience was excellent. The nurse and staff called to check on me everyday. Even the cleaning lady was nice. I haven't taken off my binder at home yet because I'm waiting for my husband to come home. But, I'm sure Dr.Ortega have me together. Oh, I almost forgot about Liz and Luis, I drove both of them crazy-crazy with question but they answered all of them and didn't rush me.

4 Days Post Op

Hi all,

Just want to let you all know I'm doing fine. However I don't like this swelling feeling I have. I feel like I'm carrying a brick in my clothes. Not a nice feeling, but I can say I am extremely happy with my result. I still haven't Encountered any pain. Dr. Ortega have my girls sitting like the are fake. Good luck. Ttyl
Miami Plastic Surgeon