37 Year Old (Married), 2 Children 8 and 18 Yrs Old. Ready to Look Better in my Skin! - Miami, FL

I been stalking this website day in and day for...

I been stalking this website day in and day for about a month. I am so torn between doctors and procedures. Breast Reduction, tummy tuck, liposuction after affects ... IDK. Good reviews, bad reviews, customer services, cost, time, pain, meds and scared as hell. Oh my, Anxiety! Anyone else have similar issues.

I'm up in limbo, my husband don't want me to do....

I'm up in limbo, my husband don't want me to do. Unfortunately, I'm not doing it for him. Am I wrong for not entertaining him? Once I put something in my head to do, no one can change my mind. Not even him! He don't like the scar; I don't either. But, I can't have it all. I'm sure when it is all said and done he will understand. At least I hope so.

Nervous As Hell

I'm back it's been a while. So, I'm nervous as hell my surgery is in less than a month and I am getting scared. Really thinking about pushing my date back. I'm sooooo ready for a flat stomach and perky breast. But also so nervous.

Meanwhile looking for some advice on things I should start preparing for... Suggestions are needed.

Less Than 30 Days Away!

Hello my fellow beauties. I notice there has been a lot going on lately. Right now, I'm just trying to finish up my semester (it's killing me). Well, I am less than 30 days away from surgery and I have developed the jitters. I'm nervous as hell!

After months of contemplating back and forth on doing both my procedures at the same time, I have finally made my decision. Originally, I sent my photos and the doctor made his best educated guess and told me I need a full TT. I also wanted a breast reduction as well but I never inquired regarding my breast reduction because I was trying to get my insurance to pay for. Well on Monday i had a in person consultation 11/21/2016 and It's official... I'M GETTING A MOMMY MAKEOVER! Dr. Ortega was pleasant and upfront. Very approachable, and don't tell you what you want to hear. I will be posting before pictures soon.

The count down

Well, well I have exactly 7 day before my sx. I'm so excite! I haven't had a flat belly since April 1997.???? Today starts my 7 day cleanse. Any body else due for surgery with Dr. Ortega 12/12/16.
Miami Plastic Surgeon