47, Full Body Makeover Required Lost 130lb Post Weight Loss Surgery

So ..... here I am totally bemused and confused as...

So ..... here I am totally bemused and confused as to where, when, who, why, what !!
I live in the UK but really can't afford the prices here so have been looking to go abroad .
Have contacted several clinics abroad in Prague, Poland, Spain and Hungary .
I've had to subject my poor 13 year old daughter to taking full on nude photos of me in broad daylight from every which angle in he most unflattering of poses and then willy nilly emailed said naked pics all over the planet to god knows who ! ????
Each surgeon has their own idea of what I should have done and in which order to do it.
The costs are varied, some I can't really afford and the ones I can I'm finding hard to trust as I'm wondering if they're too cheap !
It's a nightmare !
I'm finding it really hard to research the surgeons and clinics on the net ..... sure there are 'reviews' but not enough for me to feel confident in putting my trust into anyone specifically to chop bits off of my body all over the shop !
I feel like I basically have to just take a leap of faith and hope for the best which isn't ideal when I'm literally having to have a full body lift ... everything ! Legs, tummy, bottom, breasts and arms ....
I'll be posting every detail I can on here for you all as this has been the only place I've found that has really actually helped me and given me a true insight into the ins and outs / ups and downs of this type of surgery and hopefully I can be of help to someone else.

Finally decided on surgeon !

Well after much deliberation and searching I've finally decided that every single surgeon has good and bad reviews so at the end of the day you just have to take a leap of faith ... so I am !
I'm going to Prague, Czeck with a dr Frajer.
I've seen the awful review on here but also seen some good reviews ...
I'm going through Prague Beauty and hopefully surgery will be on the 8th Feb.
Scared to death, dreading the aftermath, pain and getting through it but has to be done so will just have to 'man up' and get on with it lol !!
Have decided to give up smoking to help with healing and I'm picking up lots of tips on here about how to prepare my body for the best healing after .... lots of water, protein etc !
Will keep you posted xx

The dreaded 'before' pics ...

Ok .. so as much as it goes against all my grains to put my naked full on loose skin ensemble pics on here I have to ! I can't express how much others pics have been of help to me and i need to give something back for others .
Please don't be jealous ! Back off the haters ! ????????????????????????

Surgery booked 8th Feb 2017 ... aarrgghhhhhhhhhh

So, I've taken the plunge ! Booked my surgery for 8th Feb in Prague with dr Frajer.
It's been so hard to choose a surgeon and it comes to a point where you just have to take a leap of faith and throw your lot in with one.
The clinic gave me a phone number of a gentleman who has had the same procedure with the same surgeon as me in October .... lovely man ! Really really put my mind at rest talking to him, he was singing their praises and is very very happy with the whole experience.
So now, my deposit is paid, contract signed, flights booked, its onnnnnnnnn !!!!
I'm going to try and just forget about it all now until after Christmas as I've become somewhat obsessed ha ha, looking on here, reading, reading, reading ...... totally scared and when I think about it I sometimes feel a little nauseous, then sometimes excited !
Anyhoo-de-boo ...., it's happening so I will just man up and try to look forward to it xx