47 Yrs Old. Voluma with Added Juvederm Ultra Plus Xc - Temecula, CA

I desperately need a mini face lift but I can't...

I desperately need a mini face lift but I can't take a week off of work anytime soon. My friends have been talking about Voluma as a non surgical alternative. I have been getting Botox done by Dr. Zeiber at De Luz Medical Aesthetics for a few years and he thought id be a good candidate. Because I have naturally high cheek bones and because Voluma is applied on top of the cheekbones he opted to use only 1/2 cc on each side to start with. We waited two weeks for the Voluma to completely settle and which point he decided to go 1/2 cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus on each side to keep the look softer. Since the Juvederm Ultra Plus is much cheaper I went right along with him:-) I noticed that the Voluma immediately lifted my tired, haggard eye area! That was a pleasant surprise. All in all the both sessions were comfortable due to the added lidocaine in both fillers. I've posted in order a pre treatment pix, a post Voluma picture and photos taken the day I added the Juverderm Ultra Plus. I'm very happy with the results! On a side note I had done almost 2 cc's of Belotero about 5 months ago for my vertical lips and age deflated lips. I spread it over two visits and I found the procedure painful and the results short lived. I'll be going to Dr. Zeiber for Volbella to treat my lips issues in October when it's released in the U.S. I'll keep you guys posted.
P.S I still need the mini face lift but at least I can wait until next year.

Pictures and a "P.S"

Sorry guys. The pictures are backwards. The last photo is obviously the pre treatment picture. Lol. The first 3 pictures were taken in my car immediately after I added the Juverderm. There are 2 following that show the after pictures with Voluma only. Also I forgot to add that with the Voluma my cheeks felt lumpy and slightly sore. With the added layer of Juvederm I have the same issue. My cheeks seem to smooth over completely after about 9 days. I don't see any lumpiness when I look in the mirror so it's not a problem. I believe it's just some swelling at the actual injection sites. I love how it looks and I'm super happy that my nasolabial folds have been smoothed out.

Update - August 28th

Ok ladies, 7 days after my touch up (Voluma / Juvederm Ultra Plus ) The swelling has got me and so has all the weird lumpiness. My cheeks feel very smooth and there is no residual soreness. I still have the dime sized bruise that I got with the first round of Voluma but it's almost faded away. So to recap, 1/2 cc Voluma per cheek on August 12. I followed up on August 23 with 1/2 cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus per cheek. I'm so happy I finally went for it. I was also starting to develope a Malar Crease and it looks like the cheek filler resolved that as well. I posted some pictures from a few days ago to show the final results. I'll post some updated pictures in October when I get the Volbella for my lip lines done. You can see how the Voluma is holding up. I still have a hint of jowels and marionette lines but I'm just going to have to leave be with those til I'm ready for a mini lift:-/
Temecula Physician

Absolutely love my doctor and this office. I get my Botox and facials here as well. Wonderful staff. Becky is a great esthetician if you're just looking for facials or peels. Dr Zieber lets his work speak for itself and doesn't try to upsell you on any product or procedure. He is also gracious enough to answer my millions of questions. I sent my friend here for a consultation and she was so impressed that she booked her Kybella appt for Sept. I highly recommend De Luz Medical Aesthetics and Dr Zieber to anyone and everyone:-) The added bonus is that he will always recommend the best treatment for an individual even if it's less profitable for him. He has a solid following of working class women because of this. I love this place and won't be going anywhere else.