Tired of Eye Bags Needed a Lift, Lower Transconjuctival Bleph w/ laser resurfacing

Decided that I needed or wanted an improvement in...

Decided that I needed or wanted an improvement in my eye bags. So I had transconjuntive Bleph in lower eyelids and skin resurfacing in that area also, Consultation went well and decided to add Juvaderm lip injections and some botox.
. Just had my procedure this morning and all went well. I am icing and following cleaning instructions, pain not bad. Will update as I move forward.

Lower Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty, Laser Resurfacing and 1st time Juvaderm lip injections

Today is Day 4.... More involved and uncomfortable than I originally expected. Looks bruised, bloody and raw under eyes. Eyes are blurry and full of gunk, and sore. There is a protocol for cleansing the face and eyes 4 times a day, which does make a big difference, and following instructions to the letter. As my skin is repairing it is so tight I can barely open my mouth, feels like my cheeks will crack. I am new at lip injections, they are very bruised, lumpy, swollen and feel uneven. I understand the bruising and swelling will resolve itself, but worried I need more injections to even them out. If they look like this every time, I may have to rethink this lip pout I've always wanted. I will add additional photos. I read somewhere that by this stage in healing you are wondering why did I do this.... that is where I am at! Can't wait to be healed and think, oh that wasn't so bad.

Before surgery

Day 2

Day 4

Day 5

Making progress... Laser area still very raw, eyes dry and sore, bruising and lumpiness on lips. Went out to get floppy hat and some arnica for bruising. Wish I would have known about it sooner, oh well. Excited to see end result when all healed up.

Day 6

Day 7

7 days post op...

Day 9

Day 9 - check up with Doctor. Prescribed steroid eye drops, eyes felt like there were chards of glass in them, extremely red and painful. Had first light therapy, graduated from Aquaphor and vinegar compresses. Now on a regime of washing with Cetaphil and using 2 different Skinmedica recovery creams twice daily. Skin under eyes very tight, feels like they will crack. I actually had no idea about the light
treatments I would need, and will go again next week for another. Won't see Doctor for 2 weeks now. Did get scolded for walking in without a floppy sun hat. No makeup for at least 2 more weeks, then I will be given a sunscreen to use.

Day 10

Day 10.... Lasered area healing by the day, still very tender. Eyes starting to feel better, since the start of the steroid eye drops.

Day 11

Day 11, eyes clearing up and feeling so much better.

Day 13

Day 13

Day 17

Day 17 - Another light treatment yesterday, given sun block to use. Lower eyelids very tender, dry, tight , stingy and red. Eyes very dry, and have a gap between eye and lid, hoping this is something that will go away as I heal. Also, there is a white line of hollow skin at laser line, looks awful. Just feeling disappointed and frustrated, my fat pads looked better.

Day 21

Day 21 - Still very red from laser, white demarcation lines and gaps under eyes.

5 Weeks

5 Weeks

Second laser treatment

July 27th after second laser to smooth out demarcation lines

7 weeks post op Bleph & laser, 1 week po 2nd laser

Still red!

11 weeks po Bleph & laser, another laser pass last week

This has been 3 months.... Out of patience with this! Went for photos, wore no make up so dr could get a good look at the still red demarcation lines. No photos, made another quick laser pass to do more blending. Stayed out of sun all summer. Wore hat, used all the Skinmedica products as scheduled... So what's the problem here?
Daytona Beach Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Dr. Schalit and staff at Florida Oral and Facial are wonderful. Made me feel very comfortable and were very kind. Took their time and allowed lots of questions. Will definitely return for any future procedures.