25yr/180lbs/500cc HP Silicone - Daytona Beach, FL

Hey everyone, I have had my consultation with my...

Hey everyone,

I have had my consultation with my doc and decided on 500cc HP silicone. After getting home and looking and more pictures I am thinking I want to go bigger, 550 or 600cc. I am currently a 34A and am wanting a full D. I am 5'5 and currently weight 180lbs, trying to loose weight. I have a bigger build, I'm not tiny or have a small figure, never will, my.body is not meant for that. Any of girls out there with my stats that have went through a BA? What did you get? Your opinions? I have added photos with the 500cc sizers and I just keep thinking they are "average".

I have my pre op appointment Wednesday and plan on going over this with her, looking for your Thoughts and how your bas went please!

Opinions about the strap

So my surgeon was talking about having to wear a snap around my chest after surgery. What are you guys thoughts and opinions about these straps. How long did you wear it, are they super uncomfortable?

Surgery preparations!!!

Hey everyone!!

SO, the count down starts tomorrow! My 3 days of preparing for surgery. I have to wash my hair and body with iodine for 3 days prior as well as putting the prescription medication in my nose and belly button.
The one thing that I don't like so far Is not being able to shave my arm pits after tonight --EWW! :( (BUT IT'LL BE WORTH IT!!)

I'm not nervous yet, just really excited!!! woot woot

Boobie Eve!!!

SO I FINALLY go get my boobies tomorrow @ 6am!!!!

Sooooooo excited :))
Will update when I can

Boobie Day!!

HI girls!!!!

Everything went great!!! I did end up getting 500cc HP Silicone. I never fell back asleep after waking up from surgery, which surprised me, I totally thought I would be completely out of it.

When i woke up from surgery I was n about 7 out of 10 pain. They immediately gave me medication and felt great. It has been about 5 hours since I left the hospital, and I took a pain pill and muscle relaxer when I got home. I feel pretty damn good considering ya know. My cheat is very tight but other than that, I'm feeling pretty alright!

Ice is my best friend!!
I can't stop sneaking little peaks of my girls! MY post opp is tomorrow at 1:30pm. I can't wait to shower!

Tonyaa and I both had or operations today and have been following each others stories!! Stay strong woman keep me updated :)

4 hours post op

I meant to put this with my first my last update!

Day 1 PO

Ok girls, here's what I'm working with PO day 1. I have SO much side boob until the drop. They look bigger in person than they look in the pictures. I feel like I have torpedo titties right now they are so high and pointy! My nipples could cut glass right now and are half numb and SO swollen. Still taking my meds and muscle relaxer. I went to my post op appointment today and she said everything looks great. I have a very wide chest wall and my breast were so under developed that she would not bring the implants any closer together or it would cut off my blood flow. I'M hoping they do round out but just happy there's not anything big wrong. I cant help how my breasts grew. I also included a before picture because I never did!

Did anyone else go through what I'm goin through?

Noises!!!! Oh my

So when I move a certain way I hear the noises people have told me about. Scared the shit out of me last night. Today they are still tight and sore, but getting better. MY nipples are the worst thing, they are still so swollen and numb feeling. Also the sides are very sensitive. ALL in all, I love my boobies so far!!

They look tiny in pictures

Here are some pictures at 3 days PO. They are so much bigger in person. Riding very high and still in my arm pit. MY nipples are still so swollen!!! :(
Other than that doing great, can't wait for these girls to D&F!!!!

Incision pain

Girls, have any of you had this? I expected my incisions to hurt but every now and then I get a shooting pain in my right one, like enough to make me wince. it's when I put a little pressure on it or when I bend over a little, it's onot on the outside of the incision. They look fine and are healing well, but I'm curious if any of you ladies have had anything similar.

xoxo

Roundness?

Girls, so as you can see in my pre op picture my boobs were not round like many woman's breasts. I noticed a lot of girls breast are still "round" right after surgery, where mine are not as you can see in previous pictures. WILL I get the roundness I'm looking for after they drop aND fluff?

ANY one else been through this? Iv always wanted round breast.
Ormond Beach Plastic Surgeon

Loved her, loved her, loved her. From the day I had my first consultation with her she made me feel at home. I had so many questions she answered them honestly and I left all final decisions in her hands. She did a phamoninal job on my breast augmentstion and will definitely be going back to her for anything in the future. I do want to add she made me feel 2948 times LESS nervous the day of surgery. SHE comes in checks on you and puts you at ease. She's amazing. Plus, she is super pretty!! :) Her assistant Nicole is also a doll. SHE REALLY takes the time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable. SHE is very knowledgeable in her position and I felt very secure. She called me Wednesday afternoon to make sure I was okay which was nm very nice to know they follow up with their patients!