Active 26yo, 2 Breastfed Babies, Ready for a New Me - Dayton, OH

Hi there! So I am a very active (gym 5 days a...

Hi there! So I am a very active (gym 5 days a week) and clean eating mother. I have a three year old and two year old that we're both breastfed for a combined total of about 20mo. I've wanted to do this for myself for so long and finally have the finances, the surgeon, and the date all in order. I'm currently 5'4, 135lbs, and a very deflated 34B. I haven't decided on breast size. I was a 36DDD when breastfeeding. I'm not looking to get that big but just want to be filled back out with a little extra "oomph" :p. I just want my body to represent all of the hard work that I put into it. I'm very excited but also incredibly nervous. I feel like for every amazing outcome I've seen, there's just as many disappointing ones that fill me with doubt. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Pictures

It's starting to become real!!!

Ok so I'm officially less than a week out and have my preop in five days!!! I find myself on this site more and more everyday absolutely obsessed with reviews. I thought I'd go ahead and post a few more preop pictures with a little better lighting. I feel like the closer and closer I get to this surgery, the more I hate looking at my current body. Im also having a lot of concerns about my aereola size. They're already dancing around the "too large" lime and I'm worried the BA will stretch them further without looking proportionate. I'm disgusted by what I see which is what lead me to do this in the first place. I know my husband loves me just the way I am so I'm doing this 100% for me!

So close!!!

So I'm currently laying in my hotel room trying not to obsess over the fact that my surgery is 62 hours away. Preop is tomorrow and we'll decide for sure on size and I'll have the opportunity to discuss some of my concerns (what type of garment to buy, aereola stretching, dog tags, wound care). I'm pretty sure my PS is going to hate me after I get done asking all these questions tomorrow! I don't know how I'm going to sleep the next few nights!!!!!