Active 26yo, 2 Breastfed Babies, Ready for a New Me - Dayton, OH

Hi there! So I am a very active (gym 5 days a...

Hi there! So I am a very active (gym 5 days a week) and clean eating mother. I have a three year old and two year old that we're both breastfed for a combined total of about 20mo. I've wanted to do this for myself for so long and finally have the finances, the surgeon, and the date all in order. I'm currently 5'4, 135lbs, and a very deflated 34B. I haven't decided on breast size. I was a 36DDD when breastfeeding. I'm not looking to get that big but just want to be filled back out with a little extra "oomph" :p. I just want my body to represent all of the hard work that I put into it. I'm very excited but also incredibly nervous. I feel like for every amazing outcome I've seen, there's just as many disappointing ones that fill me with doubt. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Pictures

It's starting to become real!!!

Ok so I'm officially less than a week out and have my preop in five days!!! I find myself on this site more and more everyday absolutely obsessed with reviews. I thought I'd go ahead and post a few more preop pictures with a little better lighting. I feel like the closer and closer I get to this surgery, the more I hate looking at my current body. Im also having a lot of concerns about my aereola size. They're already dancing around the "too large" lime and I'm worried the BA will stretch them further without looking proportionate. I'm disgusted by what I see which is what lead me to do this in the first place. I know my husband loves me just the way I am so I'm doing this 100% for me!

So close!!!

So I'm currently laying in my hotel room trying not to obsess over the fact that my surgery is 62 hours away. Preop is tomorrow and we'll decide for sure on size and I'll have the opportunity to discuss some of my concerns (what type of garment to buy, aereola stretching, dog tags, wound care). I'm pretty sure my PS is going to hate me after I get done asking all these questions tomorrow! I don't know how I'm going to sleep the next few nights!!!!!

Success!

So I made it ladies! I can't believe I actually did it. Surgery took 3 hours and we went with 350cc mentor gel implants under the muscle. My chest feel like it has two boulders strapped to it but the tummy is the real challenge right now. They e decided to let me go home today. My mom is picking up my prescriptions and then I'll be out of here. I'll make sure to load a couple sneak peak pics as soon as I'm home
But until then, here's a before tank top that I want to use to compare along my recovery and a picture of the markings she did!

Pictures

Day of Op pictures!

1 Day Post Op

So today has been quite painful. I have to admit that I was expecting pain but not quite to this extent. I'm on Percocet and Valium as well as colace and an antibiotic. I won't see the tummy until tomorrow morning and the boobs are riding super high but so far I'm incredibly happy. I know the pain will all be worth it in the end!

2DPO

So I'm already feeling much better today! About an hour before I'm due for my pain meds I'll start experiencing some pretty intense pain that deep breathing and distractions seem to help with. I finally had my first shower which felt AMAZING! It also meant my first glimpse at my tummy. I'm really somewhat indifferent towards it right now. I knew I would still have stretch marks but it seems like there's a lot of "rippling" along the incision line as well. I also know that it's WAY too early to know how it'll turn out. For know I'll just keep trucking along though!

First PostOp Apt

So I had my first post apt. PS said everything looks like it's healing beautifully and that the pleats will smooth out the more the flap starts to drape out (whatever that means lol). She said as long as I continue to keep tension off the incision that I should get a very nice thin scar and defined abdominal muscles. I'm also cleared to start doing booby massages to keep the pocket open while we wait for them to fully drop.

1 week Post Op!!!!

I'm officially 1 week post op. Eeeek! I really think everything is healing nicely. A couple Pleats are worrying me but PS has assured me that they'll smooth out with time.

1 week photos

4 weeks post op

So I hit four weeks tomorrow and am thrilled with my results for the most part. I can stand up straight finally and the only pain I have is in the muscles if I do something too straining. Coughing and sneezing is also still a bitch. The pleats along my tummy tuck are starting to flatten out at this point and I love my belly button. My only concern is my left breast. Doc said implants probably won't drop much further but will just evolve in appearance in the coming months. I'm just a little worried because to me there appears to be a lot of "droop" coming off the bottom of the implant maybe? Other than that though, I'm still satisfied with my results. I'll add pictures soon!

4 week post op photos

Please excuse the messy bedroom! The bra is an old one I had when I was nursing: VS size 34D

4 week post op photos

6 wk photos

So everything is still healing fine. I've returned to my normal workout routine for the most part just with lower weight. The only thing I find myself worried about is the droop at the bottom of my breasts. I just feel that I'm not seeing any improvement there as time goes on.