34 Yr Old Donut Lift W/ HP Implants and Tummy Tuck. Dayton, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Recent weight loss of 95lbs. This was accomplished...

Recent weight loss of 95lbs. This was accomplished through eating clean and CrossFit. My breast have deflated and I have loose skin on my stomach. Looking to lift and add lost volume and remove the loose draping skin on my stomach. I am 57 155 pounds athletic build. I have two kids who are 17 and 7.

Before Photos

Before photos

2 Days Post Op

Was super nervous to see under the bandages. Able to shower so they had to be changed. My stomached looked a lot better than I was thinking it would. My breasts he said will be perkier once the implants drop. I hope so...

Day 3

I have a good appetite and the pain is a lot better than I thought it would be. The drains are driving me nuts. I can't wait for them to come out.

Day 4 Post Op

I can see a difference in just a few days was worried that they wouldn't fill out and they are already looking better. I should trust my PS he has been doing this for years :) I'm bent over due to the tummy tuck so it's making me look a little more saggy than I am.