34 Yrs Old, 1 Child - Raleigh, NC

I know it sounds cliche but my story is pretty...

I know it sounds cliche but my story is pretty much like everyone else here. I went straight from a training bra to a B cup over the summer between 3rd and 4th grade. By the time I reached 9th grade I was a full D. It was hard being a cheerleader headings to wear a bra and sports bra. By 12th grade I could wear DDD depending on the brand. Now I'm a 36K and I'm finally getting a reduction. Unfortunately I have to pay out of pocket but I'm sure that it will be worth it.

1 More Day!

I haven't posted in a while because I've been trying to get everything together before the big day. My nerves have been good until I woke up this morning now they're all over the place. Does anyone have any suggestions to keep myself calm the night before? I'll post before and after pics soon.

I made it!

I arrived at the surgery center at 11:15 for my surgery and my emotions were all over the place. After talking to the anesthesiologist, Dr and nurse I felt better. The last thing I remember is them asking me where I wanted to go on vacation and then I was waking up. He removed 2 1/2 pounds from each breast. I haven't seen how they look yet but here are some before pictures

Lipo bruising

I finally got to shower today and that totally drained me. The bruising from the bra fat lipo is what's giving me the most trouble. Other than that recovery is going ok

I tried to stop taking my pain meds and just take motrin but this morning I woke up in quite a bit of pain. I was tired of the constipation but as of this morning I'm back on pain meds for a few more days. I'll update pictures after my post op appointment Tuesday.

I haven't been on here in a while. At my first post op appointment my Dr told me that I was healing great and to keep doing what I was doing. However since I felt good I started doing too much too soon and caused 2 spots to open up. Please listen to your dr and rest.