Dr.DeSantis - Danville, PA

DR.DeSantis is awesome!! He did my revison and I...

DR.DeSantis is awesome!! He did my revison and I couldn't be happier. My previous surgeon did a terrible job giving me 265cc high profile Natrelle inspira Implants. They were very far apart had no movement to them and were pretty hard. My new implants Dr.DeSantis did areceive softer now at day 5 post op than what my other implants were at 5 months post op, even at day 1 my new implants are softer. And both implant brands are cohesive gel. DR.DeSantis places 350cc high profile smooth round Mentor memory gel Implants under the muscle.

Forgot a few pics from earlier

I forgot post op day 5

I am 11 days post op as of today. I had myb2nd post op visit today with my surgeons PA and she said everything looked great and taught me how to do the breast implant massage. She told me i could use vitamin E oil or coco butter or shea butter. So I opted for one of favorite products which is "Shea Moisture" Raw Shea Butter as it is all natural with no sulfates, parabens, phthalateso or propylene glycolso. It has vitamin E oil in it It has frankincense and myrrh for those who know about essential oils. Myrrh and frankincense has anti inflammatory properties and help calm heal and revitalize skin.

Here is a before pic

Here is a pic of the implants the previous surgeon used 265cc high profile natrelle inspira. This was June 25 2016. I hated them they looked like 2 balls just placed on my chest with a huge gap between the 2 of em. I am so happy I decided I got the revison because my old surgeon Dr. Lavalee from Williamsport plastic surgery told me that would be the e best result I would get!! Get the hell out of here with that bs cuz my revison at almost 2 weeks out looks way better and the implants themselves are Muhammad softer than the old ones. And they are both cohesive gel implants. The ones I have now are 350cc high profile mentor memory gel. The old is allergan natrelle style inspira 265cc high profile smooth implants. I would actually not ever recommend my old surgeon or the the inspira implants maybe I am bias as I think the mentor memory gel feel so natural

Implant Id cards

Some photos are September 16 (1 month post op and other October 17 2 month post op. I am feeling great and living my results I got measuredone October 15 at a 30ddd but most bra manufacturer don't make 30inch bands so sister size is a 32dd. Also the body by victoria demi bra is awesome a store rep said that is a very popular brands for women with implants.

Ughhh wasn't done uploading pics

I hit wrong button got more update pics
Danville Plastic Surgeon