Breast Cancer Survivor - Danbury, CT

I had quite a few reconstruction surgeries after...

I had quite a few reconstruction surgeries after my mastectomy. Dr Soni, met with me to discuss each of the surgeries that would be needed to attain the result that I wanted. He spent a lot of time with me, he answered each and every question that I had, no matter how silly. AND, he never made me feel that they were silly questions. Meeting with Dr Soni, you felt as though you are his only patient. He concentrates only on you, he never makes you feel rushed, or that he needs to be elsewhere. At that singular time and place, you are the only person that matters.
I was very happy, beyond happy with my results. (Please see my comments below.)
Danbury Plastic Surgeon

I had at least six procedures/surgeries with Dr Soni. He is the most thorough surgeon that I have ever met. After going through a mastectomy and now reconstruction, Dr Soni has been with me through the entire process. He is very easy to talk with and, although I usually prefer female Dr's--the comfort level is high with them--I do not at all EVER feel uncomfortable discussing anything with Dr Soni. Also, the man is a genius, an artist, a perfectionist. He doesn't rush through the process. I honestly feel as though he IS an artist, and I/we are his canvas. I highly recommend this kind, compassionate and skilled Dr., I would never entertain the thought of seeing anyone else, as there is no one better in his Field!