My First Treatment for Post Accutane - Dallas, TX

My amazing Doctor who treated my horrid Acne...

My amazing Doctor who treated my horrid Acne recommended this to treat my slight hypo-pig & for hemosiderinstains post under Rest.S injections that I was very upset about. See other review on both accutane & my restylane.

The procedure lasted about 45 mins, a cooling gel is used as a barrier. It was not painful but warm. You're getting a laser to your face...we have expect some slight discomfort.
Another stronger laser was used for tougher spots, but I need to find out what again is was before I misquote. My doctor used it before to remove what looked like a puncture hole under my eye.
No sun at all...not even laying out with face covered for three days. I appreciate that honest advice even if I felt inconvenienced. I want results!

My thermage doctor stated to just cover my areas treated...but in respect they are diligently trying to follow-up regarding this.

After Vit-K & Arnica creams were applied.

Day 2

Using Arnica cream and keeping my face out of the sun and moisturized. Brown spots are coming to the surface. No burning....

Seems to be doing ok

Day two night.

Day 3 morning

Using Revlon Color Stay BB in Medium/findhed with tarte bronzing

Day 5

I definitely see and feel and difference. Still some swelling under the eyes where there was extra focus on my hemosiderin stains & product from the Res. Injection.

Almost 2 weeks post